Louisville Vs. Washington

milohimself

RIP CITY
Anybody watching this? I think there's some BS fouls being called on Dub. :furious3:

Hopefully the Huskies can pull this one out though.

I just got home. What is going on with Washington? Louisville is up by 11!

Francisco Garcia is tearing it up and Washington is having to go conservative because the refs are calling anything and everything on the Huskies.

I hate it when Garcia gets hot. Well, looks like Louisville is having a good 3 point shooting night too. I think Washington can kiss it goodbye.

It looks like Louisville almost has this one wrapped up. I got them in my final four so I just hope they dont do anything to let it slip away.

The refs are being pretty hard on them. That has to be tough to deal with if your a Huskie.

I don't have either of these teams in my final four, but I had Wake.... :furious3:

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Mar 24, 2005 9:19 PM
louisville, louisville, louisville. yep yep yep yep

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

You don't get it by having 1000 posts. That is all that I know.

It was a ways back and Freak just gave it to me after a while. I think I was around 1100 posts or something.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 24, 2005 6:22 PM
You don't get it by having 1000 posts.  That is all that I know.

Yeah, Freak decides based on posts, contribution to board discussion, etc.

Back to the topic at hand...

Looks like Dub is gonna pack it up and head back to the bay. :bad:

There are no guidelines for being a guru other than to relax and keep posting and wait for the notion to strike Freak to bestow the Guru tag.

That is good news that Garcia is going on to the NBA, I am tired of hearing about him.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 24, 2005 6:25 PM
That is a shame, I like Washington and hate Louisville!

I don't have anything against Louisville except in this game, because UDub is Pac-10 and I had the Huskies winning this.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 24, 2005 6:26 PM
That is good news that Garcia is going on to the NBA, I am tired of hearing about him.

Yeah, sticking him behind an NBA 3 point line will make people forget about him for at least a couple years.

I don't like any of the Kentucky teams...........period!

Originally posted by milohimself@Mar 24, 2005 9:28 PM
Yeah, sticking him behind an NBA 3 point line will make people forget about him for at least a couple years.

True, but I will never hear his name again once he is the NBA because I don't enjoy watching NBA games. It is too easy for them. Move the line back, move the goals higher and make the court longer.....then I'll watch. :rolleyes:

man there is alot of whining in here.

i think its more about who yall had in ur brackets than anything.

right?

hey garcia will be a good pro.

and just think, now we might get to see possibly the best game of the tournament.

texas tech against louisville.

man that will be good. knight versus pitino. :worship:

VN Store

Back