Louisville Vs. Washington

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Mar 24, 2005 6:35 PM
and just think, now we might get to see possibly the best game of the tournament.

texas tech against louisville.

man that will be good. knight versus pitino. :worship:

Maybe you haven't noticed, but a UNC vs. Duke Final Four matchup is still in the cards.

Well, at least we all know that Illinois will basically be able to cruise into the championship game. And yes, the Knight vs. Pitino matchup intrigues me, but I think they are also both there coming of very shakey wins. The refs just gave that game to Louisville, and Knight beat Gonzaga only by two in what could qualify as the Bulldogs' worst performance of the season.

Both Knight and Pitino should thank their lucky stars that they're still in this.

that is what the tournament is about though milo. texas tech was given no chance of even being here. so for them to win by 2 over a very good gonzaga team is not luck. perceverence and hard work is what i call it.

and louisville played their butts off and won fair and square.

i love conspiracy theorists.

No conspiracy theories here.

If Gonzaga was playing even decent in the second half, Texas Tech would have gotten slaughtered and the refs gave Washington one bad break after another. Pretty simple, both teams got extremely lucky. But they won their games, I won't argue with that. I'm just saying that they got very lucky.

I still have Louisville and Oklahoma State in there. If I hadn't had SORRY SYRACUSE instead of Kentucky I'd have three left. Oh well, just as long as Carolina or Duke don't win the darn thing, I will be a happy man.

Go anybody but the ACC. YUCK!

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 24, 2005 9:35 PM
Garcia talks funny....what is wrong with him? :lol:

Garcia is from The Dominican Republic. I live in Louisville and the word on the street is that Garcia, might not be going anywhere. Pitino actually announced to the local news that unless Garcia is in the top 18 picks, he will advise him not to go. He is going to list himself for the draft, but not get an agent, in case he decides to comeback.

I just noticed this thread, so forgive me for being a little delayed on my response.... but the reason why everyone was so surprised that Louisville beat Washington, is because they were so underrated when the committee was picking the seeds.

VN Store

Back