Love that the best players wll play!

What a totally new and exciting concept!

Most smart coaches play the best players.

When the Vols recruit the best players we will start winning again. We are still near the bottom of the conference when it comes to overall talent in the SEC, with the OL being the exception.

Fulmer used to get hammered on the recruiting trail for leaving younger players on the sidelines.

the old "best players will play line"...boy thats an odd approach! Why wouldnt they! GBO!

I know before I get roasted that part of this has to do with lack of players at positions. But I believe this coaching staff will play no favorites regardless of stars etc.. That is why I believe you see players like J. Smith and M. Arnold breaking in the top two. Anyone that has ever played the game has heard the story every position is open, when deep down you know that is not true. Play the best players period! G.B.O.
The best player that we ever had never started a game while being a Vol under 3 coaches. He redshirted under Fulmer, and didn't start for Kiffin or Dooley in 4 years, although he did play some in most games. Mr. Rod Wilks was overlooked by everyone. The coaches must have thought that the refs would have penalized us for having an unfair advantage.

Truly revolutionary. I can imagine more coaches playing their best in the future.

VN Store

Back