LSU dumbest team in college football

The years come and go, coaches come and go and players come and go. But one thing never changes, LSU has as much talent as anybody but is the dumbest team in college football.

1. Score go-ahead TD and wr has to taunt defenders resulting in Unsportsman like conduct penalty. Result the kick from the 20 rather than the 35 goes to the 10 instead of 5 yards deep in the end zone and USC returns it about 70 yards to set up a FG.

2. They stop USC on 4th down around the 35 but Tiger defender takes off helmet to celebrate so instead of good field position on the 35 they start at the 20 and end up punting.

3. End of game a targeting penalty on USC receiver sets the Trojans up 15 yards closer to the goalline for game winning TD

No wonder Brian Kelly slammed the table in frustration at his post game presser.
BUT no shoes were thrown…..

Reactions: Firebirdparts
I recall him going for it on 4th down early in the game against us in 2022 and not getting it. Was a big momentum changer and a foolish call IMO.
Because of how prolific Tennessee's offense can be (especially that season with Hooker), I think a lot of opposing coaches feel they need to score every possession and are more likely to go for it on 4th down.

Reactions: 05_never_again
I hope Stoops, Kelly and Beamer survive a long time at their respective schools, was also hoping billy down in florida would hang out for awhile....oh well

Reactions: mackievol

VN Store

Back