‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

If you predict doom every time, eventually you’ll be right.

It’s one of the most tired schticks on VN, and others that came before did it much better than you.
Same is true the other way around, predict sunshine every day and eventually you'll hit on one. I just like to stir everything up In here. It's quite funny to see people get so upset about it.

Same is true the other way around, predict sunshine every day and eventually you'll hit on one. I just like to stir everything up In here. It's quite funny to see people get so upset about it.
More like marginally annoyed. The good ones that came before you had the talent to upset people.

So, self-admitted TROLL? 😏
fb2bf6f5-04cb-4543-ad62-19b3ea896b42_text.gif

At least another someone making people think for themselves.

Qanon and Jan 6th exposed how gullible folks are. Maybe people need a good lesson on not just reading headlines or believing everything they read.
Sounds just like the legions of fools that blindly believed all the Covid lies about paper masks and magic distances.

So, self-admitted TROLL? 😏
fb2bf6f5-04cb-4543-ad62-19b3ea896b42_text.gif
There has to be some balance. Man I'd get RonSwanson so tore up at times...funny stuff. Although there were some times it was warranted. He thought we were gonna go in to Oregon and carve up some Ducks back when Botch was the coach. I actually have confidence now we could actually win a big game with the current coach. Not so much with the 3 prior.

There has to be some balance. Man I'd get RonSwanson so tore up at times...funny stuff. Although there were some times it was warranted. He thought we were gonna go in to Oregon and carve up some Ducks back when Botch was the coach. I actually have confidence now we could actually win a big game with the current coach. Not so much with the 3 prior.
Fair enough…carry on.
3o1yto.jpg

If you predict doom every time, eventually you’ll be right.

It’s one of the most tired schticks on VN, and others that came before did it much better than you.
If you predict someone will commit to us, you'll eventually be right. Both sides are wrong quite often.

Yea unless you pump sunshine 100% of the time you're a troll or worse. It's pretty funny to me.

VN Store

Back