‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Dayne Davis is (obviously) not the most talented OL in the world, but he gives his best to get the most out of his ability. He doesn't deserve a lot of the crap the recliner warriors give him on here. Y'all who want to make fun of him, line your a$$ up and see what you can do. Guy will be a solid depth piece next year and good representative of the University.

Dayne Davis is (obviously) not the most talented OL in the world, but he gives his best to get the most out of his ability. He doesn't deserve a lot of the crap the recliner warriors give him on here. Y'all who want to make fun of him, line your a$$ up and see what you can do. Guy will be a solid depth piece next year and good representative of the University.
Thank you!!!!

This is really going to be like when Zach Evan’s just showed up for class at TCU. I’m sure their coaches knew and I’m sure our coaches do as well. But that will be our confirmation.

Reactions: xtremevolfan
has anyone checked UT's enrollment today? If he is just going to show up for class he would still have to show up in the directory. at least by Monday.

I don't think it's Monday. Austin Price said he thought it was the 26th or 28th as far as classes starting. Not sure how accurate that is.

VN Store

Back