‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Aren’t you the one that always questions posters that seem like insiders? I get it, but I’ll read what they post, because
a) it’s fun
b) they’re right until they’re not and I’ll be “oh, well. Doesn’t affect me one way or another.
And most importantly
c) who in their right mind is going to hedge all their bets on what a kid is telling until its done?
Yet he got mad when he had inside info and shared it and people gave him heck. I’ve got him on ignored but looked at his post. Moron he is

lots of them this week

These "insiders" show up and drop their BS then sit around waiting for us to step into their excrement...which I always do. Just once it would be nice to have one of these drama deals fall our way....just one stinkin' time. This japanese bourbon ain't getting the job done. Not even close.
If it's Japanese, it ain't bourbon.

What did you boys do to get a scrub? I’m going to assume it was warranted. Degenerates. Would love to know what happened, but we don’t need a second scrub. Idiots. Left to your own devices and now this……

If you swap the current cycle 5 star OT for the prior years with 1 year of SEC experience is that leveling up or falling forward?

It’s a happy accident. But like golf… you don’t have to draw a picture, just write the number down. And an ugly birdie scores just the same.

going to 2024 season with some line upgrades and a few defensive depth pieces is huge if they pull this off.

VN Store

Back