Maga terrorists? Comedy

FBI ramps up spending to fight MAGA terrorism

So KGB ramps up spending against those evil Maga terrorists. This will be the new excuse to go after any dissenting view against the fed gov. Call them a Maga terrorist and send them to some classified court. This is how communism grows. LG and EL should be excited about this
The Redhats have shown that they may have the guns and talk the most about "God and Country", but when it comes down to it, they will not do anything to stop it outside of voting harder.

The Redhats have shown that they may have the guns and talk the most about "God and Country", but when it comes down to it, they will not do anything to stop it outside of voting harder.

I would agree. The neo-communists do have a foothold, which will only get worse. You guys have been undermining America since post ww2

Absolutely. The right isn't as innocent as some would like to think either. Just start with the Patriot act and the DHS. Big, bloated government makes a great many people miserable and poorer.
Turtle is more dangerous than Scmuck

No, but neither side is innocent!

He is complicit in ever expanding power and spending..but I digress,,,not as bad. But we will never come out of this hellhole with him..was my point.
At least Schmucks says what he wants and Turtle just plays along like the feaux he is.

Reactions: norrislakevol
He is complicit in ever expanding power and spending..but I digress,,,not as bad. But we will never come out of this hellhole with him..was my point.
At least Schmucks says what he wants and Turtle just plays along like the feaux he is.

Agreed. Turtle and Lindsey Graham are stuck 30 years in the past as well. They still think that democrats can be their friends. Get a clue, they hate you guys and like to use you to bargain.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Agreed. Turtle and Lindsey Graham are stuck 30 years in the past as well. They still think that democrats can be their friends. Get a clue, they hate you guys and like to use you to bargain.

I saw the Biden speech by the 50 year career pol. But alas Dems control the media and have the cultist ideological sheep all goose steeping. And Turtle and the Republicans all goose steeping.

The Graham we will get to the bottom of it.
Th Barr on Epstein we will get to the bottom of it.
The SCOTUS leak..we will get the the bottom of it.
The Hills we will get to their bottom of it.
The Durham we will get to the bottom of it.
Trump we will get to the bottom of it.

On and on and on..we are fools.

FTX people. It cannot go away. Got to be millions of people that were fraud. makes me sick..buy hey let's investigate Trump, like he hasn't been investigated nauseam.
****ing criminal ideological enterprise with the collision of media and tech.
Damn The Republic bring us Democracy

Reactions: norrislakevol
The day for stopping this stuff has passed. These communists are too entrenched in our government, and they are communists.

The last best chance to stop the tyrannical federal government was the Civil War.

I saw the Biden speech by the 50 year career pol. But alas Dems control the media and have the cultist ideological sheep all goose steeping. And Turtle and the Republicans all goose steeping.

The Graham we will get to the bottom of it.
Th Barr on Epstein we will get to the bottom of it.
The SCOTUS leak..we will get the the bottom of it.
The Hills we will get to their bottom of it.
The Durham we will get to the bottom of it.
Trump we will get to the bottom of it.

On and on and on..we are fools.

FTX people. It cannot go away. Got to be millions of people that were fraud. makes me sick..buy hey let's investigate Trump, like he hasn't been investigated nauseam.
****ing criminal ideological enterprise with the collision of media and tech.
Damn The Republic bring us Democracy

What they mean by "get to the bottom of it" is that they will have hearings. Then they claim after said hearings that they did their job and got answers for the American people. Then nothing else ever happens. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back