Malik Brown Frosh DE

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
Maybe be looking for medical red shirt this year due to a wrist surgery, good for depth in the future.

P.S. no link, I have public speaking with him and our professor makes everyone to around and talk.

Being a freshman it would be a regular redshirt. A medical rs doesn't come into play unless you're applying for a 6th year of eligibility.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
Its b/c "fresh" used to carry another connotation in your parent's (or grandparent's) day. Hence the change to "Frosh". No harm/no foul.

Being a freshman it would be a regular redshirt. A medical rs doesn't come into play unless you're applying for a 6th year of eligibility.

I was always under the impression that medical redshirting a freshman allowed him to be eligible for a natural redshirt later, but I could very well be wrong.

not necessarily true. Croom played so his regular redshirt would have been burned. The medical hardship waiver allows him to still redshirt because of limited playing time. If I read it right he still gets 4 more years to play

Reactions: 2 people
Is it really that hard to grab an e instead of an o? its not Froshman its Freshmen type Fresh for short i signed in just to vent about that.

Not sure if you can apply for a medical redshirt when you're still eligible for a normal redshirt.

VN Store

Back