Malik Brown Frosh DE

The medical redshirt can be applied for any time a guy plays and then gets hurt, so long as he played in three games or less. I don't think you can get additional RS years out of a medical, meaning, if you've done a normal RS, you can't apply for the medical. Basically, the medical just allows you to turn a year into a redshirt year even though you played a little.

You can apply for a sixth year if you have a lot of hardship, including injuries that knock you out of season(s), but that can only be applied for after your eligibility is otherwise over. So, don't think a medical RS would apply to Malik Brown, if he didn't play last week (but not sure of that).

Not sure if you can apply for a medical redshirt when you're still eligible for a normal redshirt.

Think you can - Brian Randolph did last year. But it just turns that year into your RS year - you can't then do a 'normal' RS year later. Just allows you to RS even though you played a little.

Is it really that hard to grab an e instead of an o? its not Froshman its Freshmen type Fresh for short i signed in just to vent about that.

One person is a freshman.

A class of freshmen come in every year.

Duh!!!! :dance2:

and 'presser', I mean, wtf?

"it was announced at the presser, the walk-on frosh would be given a scholly"

LOL

VN Store

Back