Malik Obama Calls On President To Pardon Julian Assange

If not supporting Donald trump makes me unpatriotic then sign me up! What's concerning to me is that people like you ignore the corruption and crimes he has committed. so much so you plan on helping a corrupt (and SICKO misogynistic, sexual predatory, sexist, racist Bigot get elected POTUS. Now that's frightening!

And here we go with the name calling. I assume you're referring to Bill with the first four names and the DNC with the last couple. I for one say lets see where all these emails take us. Hopefully they'll torch most all of the Washington political/bureaucratic elite in the process.

And here we go with the name calling. I assume you're referring to Bill with the first four names and the DNC with the last couple. I for one say lets see where all these emails take us. Hopefully they'll torch most all of the Washington political/bureaucratic elite in the process.

I certainly hope your last sentence comes true

If not supporting Donald trump makes me unpatriotic then sign me up! What's concerning to me is that people like you ignore the corruption and crimes he has committed. so much so you plan on helping a corrupt (and SICKO misogynistic, sexual predatory, sexist, racist Bigot get elected POTUS. Now that's frightening!

So what crimes has Trump committed?

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like his proof just shut you up, so run along little man.

I said ground war. The score is Republicans have been in control in every instance when we have been involved in a ground war since Vietnam. Democrats have been shut out in the last 50 years of war mongering.

I said ground war. The score is Republicans have been in control in every instance when we have been involved in a ground war since Vietnam. Democrats have been shut out in the last 50 years of war mongering.

Pretty good considering we've only had 3 ground wars over the last 50 years and that's including Panama.

But I see you are moving the goal posts as usual for you.

Lest you forget it doesn't have to be "combat" for forces to be deployed. And there were more than a few unending deployments that started under Clinton. As we became the world's "policeman" deployment rates shot through the roof. And with the force reductions of the 90s, service members had to deploy more frequently than in the past.

Don't even attempt to think Democrats are any better than Republicans in that regard.

Lest you forget it doesn't have to be "combat" for forces to be deployed. And there were more than a few unending deployments that started under Clinton. As we became the world's "policeman" deployment rates shot through the roof. And with the force reductions of the 90s, service members had to deploy more frequently than in the past.

Don't even attempt to think Democrats are any better than Republicans in that regard.

Republicans have put servicemen in harm's way far more over the past 50 years. Take a gander at service deaths by president.

Pretty good considering we've only had 3 ground wars over the last 50 years and that's including Panama.

But I see you are moving the goal posts as usual for you.

I didn't move the goal posts. I ask the question clearly the first time. Whoever responded attempted to move the goal posts.

Republicans have put servicemen in harm's way far more over the past 50 years. Take a gander at service deaths by president.

Oh they have? Let's see, 50 years makes it 1966. I think my memory is failing, but exactly what conflict was going on then?

Oh, right! Vietnam where 58,000 US Servicemen were killed.

You really need to get off this line of thinking Republicans are the only warhawks around.

I agree with this. Transparency is sorely needed to reign in the corruption and malpractice of our government

I'd actually like to see Snowden pardoned as well. Also, would like to see everything declassified. Best chance to expose our government corruption right now.

Assange is trying to keep Corrupt Hillary out of the White House because he strongly believes that she and her husband will involve the U.S. in more wars, and that Trump is much less likely to do so.
I wonder if Biden pardons Hillary and his son right off the bat. We know Trump is about to hand out some pardons to his family members, should be interesting

I wonder if Biden pardons Hillary and his son right off the bat. We know Trump is about to hand out some pardons to his family members, should be interesting

I'd bet money Trump doesn't pardon any of his family members or himself.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back