Mandatory Vaccination for US Military

They did ask your permission as they dropped agent Orange on you either.

Now soldiers like my uncle have chronic issues from it.
It's almost unbelievable how extensive the use of it was.

unnamed.jpg

Reactions: NEO
My mother got more money from my dad's Vietnam service when he died due to the cause of death and I think it had something to do with agent orange.
I saw a stat several years ago that the VN Veterans were dying off younger and faster than any group of war veterans since they've been keeping records (Spanish American War I think). I hope my wife never collects a dime.

Man in Hendersonville just took the J&J shot and is now paralyzed from it. There is a go fund me page for him if anyone wants me to post it and to help.

Is this supposed to be some gotcha moment? Most people knew this was coming. Also, why do some of you care what a clown like Hannity says about it? For people who blast Fix news, some of you really care what Fox News says about issues. Lol.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Man in Hendersonville just took the J&J shot and is now paralyzed from it. There is a go fund me page for him if anyone wants me to post it and to help.

Could you give a link to this? I live close to Hendersonville and want to read more about that situation.

I hate that for him & his family. Just another reason to be leery with this vaccine. What bothers me is the continual push for even those who have had COVID to get the shot. Shouldn’t those who haven’t had it be prioritized? Instead, natural immunity is disregarded and it seems that everyone must be made to submit.

The mandates and enforcement of the vaccine is what sets off alarm bells to me. Trying to bribe people with gift cards & lottery tickets is another creepy thing with this whole push. I’m no conspiracy theorist nor some religious person who sees this as a herald of the Mark of the Beast. I just know that something seems amiss with it all. I truly hope there is no nefarious ulterior motive behind it; but, I know history, and the powers of government & big business only have their best interests at heart.

Reactions: NEO
Could you give a link to this? I live close to Hendersonville and want to read more about that situation.

I hate that for him & his family. Just another reason to be leery with this vaccine. What bothers me is the continual push for even those who have had COVID to get the shot. Shouldn’t those who haven’t had it be prioritized? Instead, natural immunity is disregarded and it seems that everyone must be made to submit.

The mandates and enforcement of the vaccine is what sets off alarm bells to me. Trying to bribe people with gift cards & lottery tickets is another creepy thing with this whole push. I’m no conspiracy theorist nor some religious person who sees this as a herald of the Mark of the Beast. I just know that something seems amiss with it all. I truly hope there is no nefarious ulterior motive behind it; but, I know history, and the powers of government & big business only have their best interests at heart.

His name is Michael Brock. Goes by Mike. Gallatin TN. I can’t find his specific go fund me page right now but will link it later when I am at a computer if you can’t. It keeps pulling someone else when I google.

Asking everyone to keep politics out of this specific situation.

Thanks.

Considering the horrible way our government has treated and will continue to treat those poor boys, I can’t same I’m surprised

VN Store

Back