Manning 2024 passing academy

cincyvolfan

I saw a list with SEC QB's going but didn't see Nico's name is there a reason he isn't going?

Huh: Professor Heupel didn't quite succeed with Joe Milton.
No professor can or ever will succeed with every pupil. And some folks infected with Joe hate will always find a way to drag him into almost any and everything. be a Nico man, turbo, Joe is long gone, and he won't be back.

No professor can or ever will succeed with every pupil. And some folks infected with Joe hate will always find a way to drag him into almost any and everything. be a Nico man, turbo, Joe is long gone, and he won't be back.

I didn't and don't hate Joe--but it's worth pointing out, since there is this idea (maybe valid, maybe not) that Huepel is a QB guru, that Milton was Heupel's guy--and he did not make him appreciably better. We'll all be fans of Nico if he lives up to the (money and the) hype!

Reactions: allvols4life
I didn't and don't hate Joe--but it's worth pointing out, since there is this idea (maybe valid, maybe not) that Huepel is a QB guru, that Milton was Heupel's guy--and he did not make him appreciably better. We'll all be fans of Nico if he lives up to the (money and the) hype!
I’m one of Miltons biggest critics. But this is just flat out wrong what you’re saying

Michigan (125 QB rating) 8 tds and 5 inta
Tennessee (153 QB rating) 32 tds and 5 ints

I mean LOOK at that.

Yes… Heupel absolutely made him a better QB

Go back and watch the games last year. I have. Milton had almost 10 sure fire TDs dropped by the WRs. As a matter of fact, looking at Milton’s numbers, it’s impressive given the fact Bru was hurt for most of the year, Thorton got hurt right after he started looking better. Cooper was hurt for a decent time.

Was he perfect? Far from it. But if we had the WR play that Hooker had in 2022, Milton would have been ij the top tier of SEC QBs.

Like I said, No professor can or ever will succeed with every pupil.
Joe's stats indicate that he actually got better under the Heup, so... maybe Elsa Joe sine he is gone, never to return to the UT roster. Anna agrees.

Huh: Professor Heupel didn't quite succeed with Joe Milton.

Dude, while I agree it wasn't a stellar season-we went 9-4 and in the top 20 in a rebuilding year. Did whatever we wanted to a very good Iowa D in the bowl game. Gave Bama all they wanted until the refs got involved in the outcome.

I can remember a whole lotta years in very recent memory where our 2023 season would have been a dream.

If last season was out "floor"-sign me up coach.

Yeah, it’s just awful that the worst performing QB in heupel’s system got drafted… such a knock against Heup. 😂

Reactions: Ernie McCracken
“Maybe valid, maybe not” 😂 Joe was the 5th consecutive QB coached by heupel to be drafted, and nico with be the 7th (Dillon Gabriel will be the 6th next year). Anyone that thinks “maybe valid, maybe not” is choosing to ignore reality lol

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back