Manning 2024 passing academy

Milton will be lucky to have a job in a few months if he don't buckle down and get serious.The reports out of Foxborough don't do him any favors.Theres reports Joe has been lazydisical with his preparation and not taking things as serious as he should.I really hope he gets a fair shake,but this game can be unforgiving at times...

Lets be honest their gonna keep 3 qbs that's Maye,Bristette and one of Milton/Zappe.So u got Milton who maybe has upside but has he reached his peak?That's more or less an opinionated matter or Zappe who has a year in the league and started a handful of games buuut u know what ur getting with the dude so not much intrigue there..Idk but I'm betting if Joe doesn't buckle down he won't have a job co e August..

I was surprised but pleased to see Peyton doing a commercial about giving blood. It said only 3% of Americans do that. I just gave at the mobile unit in my church parking lot. I hope you folks will do that, too, and it will come out Pantone 151 orange. šŸ˜šŸ§”
As a lifelong blood donor, I thank you for your post and donation.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back