Mark Levin: despicable human being, or just an idiot?

Paging @lawgator1 . You owe a certain conservative, Jewish, radio host an apology. Also, when you read what was claimed to have been said doesn't make any sense.
To be fair, I listened to that clip and I did hear "weren't". Now I sure don't think Levin is anti-Semitic but I think he misspoke. Did you hear "were"? I heard weren't

To be fair, I listened to that clip and I did hear "weren't". Now I sure don't think Levin is anti-Semitic but I think he misspoke. Did you hear "were"? I heard weren't
I think when you listen to the entirety of what he said it's clear what he meant. It would have made zero sense for him to intend to say "weren't" with the point he was making.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
I think when you listen to the entirety of what he said it's clear what he meant. It would have made zero sense for him to intend to say "weren't" with the point he was making.
I disagree...because he followed it up with "but his family does come from that backround". Why would he use the word "but" if he said Bitzer's family "were" victims of the Holocaust? That would make the least sense.

VN Store

Back