Mark Sanchez Injured.

hatvol96

The USC QB was carted off the field with what appeared to be a left knee injury shortly after the start of practice today.

Im sure they have an abundance of quality qb's that could take his place if need be...

I can't stand USC, but I hate to see a player get injured. I hope Mustain stinks it up.

Which part about Mustain is a fraud? The part where he was named High School Player of The year by about 5 different media sources? Or the part where he went 8-0 as a true freshman at Arkansas, and beat the number 2 ranked team in the country? Just curious.

I hope it's not severe. As a Buckeye fan also, I'd hate to play our hardest opponent of the season without their starting qb, especially since Mustain has hardly played since high school. If we win, we were supposed to anyway. If we lose...well then we suck.

Which part about Mustain is a fraud? The part where he was named High School Player of The year by about 5 different media sources? Or the part where he went 8-0 as a true freshman at Arkansas, and beat the number 2 ranked team in the country? Just curious.

He didn't have a whole lot more to do with those victories than I did.

Some people just don't understand the concept of being placed on ignore. It's not that complicated.

I dont care if I am on your ignore list. Dont respond to my post. It's available for debate with everyone else.

That sucks for Sanchez. I hope it's not too serious. Other than that, I don't really care. It's USC.

I hope it's not severe. As a Buckeye fan also, I'd hate to play our hardest opponent of the season without their starting qb, especially since Mustain has hardly played since high school. If we win, we were supposed to anyway. If we lose...well then we suck.

yeah, you do :p

As a Buckeye fan also, I'd hate to play our hardest opponent of the season without their starting qb, especially since Mustain has hardly played since high school.

As a Volunteer fan, I'd love to play all of our opponents, especially the hardest, without their starting qb, especially if the backup has hardly played since high school.

Beating people at their best is overrated. Beating them is all that really matters.

Until a team figures out they can put 8 players in the box that can not only stuff the run but can at the same time smother the QB or force him to throw it away.

This injury will bother him most of the year, especially if it's the leg he steps into this throws with.

VN Store

Back