Mark Sanchez Injured.

Goodluck to the Sanchez kid. Hope he heals up and plays well. But, I still hope they lose more than they win.

Rooting for SC to be bad is about as worthwhile as waiting for Bill Gates to go broke.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That football bounces in funny directions. Stanford will attest to that.

Yeah, last year ended just terribly for the Trojans. A conference title and a BCS bowl win. UT should suffer so badly.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I was just saying I don't like USC in my own little way... I know they have a good team... :cool2: Oh yeah, by the way, I quit smoking November 12th 2007!!!

hope to see Mustain play...I know they Sanchez will be back, but still would like to see Mustian throw a few TD's to Williams..

Yeah, the Pete Carroll era has lead to such inconsistency's. They'll get their 12 wins and a BCS appearance yet again. I'm not too concerned about Sanchez though, even with that overrated crybaby Mustain playing some snaps it can't be that hard when he has the best running back core in America behind him.

Please don't make the same mistake that your father made.
If my father met your father I'm sure you wouldn't be here for this conversation. Welcome aboard my initial ignore entry. Never had the necessity to access the ignore capability but there hasn't been a jackass like you in here before.. See ya

Yeah, the Pete Carroll era has lead to such inconsistency's. They'll get their 12 wins and a BCS appearance yet again. I'm not too concerned about Sanchez though, even with that overrated crybaby Mustain playing some snaps it can't be that hard when he has the best running back core in America behind him.
Honestly, I'm not all up on USC's running game. Is their running game one of their strengths? I think a hard core running game in this particular year will be a serious advantage to whoever competes for the national crown.

I'm sure they'll get their fourth consecutive national title this year that the media has ordained them to receive.

Geez Chavisut. And I thought you where cool. Well I'll sober up by tomorrow and we'll really argue.:furious3:

lol hey I would take winning our conference and losing the National Championship two years in a row over what we've been seeing down here.

lol hey I would take winning our conference and losing the National Championship two years in a row over what we've been seeing down here.
That's a very good point (the part about winning the SEC). However, losing the national title on such a grand stage so often would tend to get embarassing.

That's a very good point (the part about winning the SEC). However, losing the national title on such a grand stage so often would tend to get embarassing.

I'd rather lose two National Championship games than split two Outback Bowls.

Yeah I would've much rather had OSU win some other bcs game last year and end on a high note. Especially since we were rebuilding for a title run this year anyway. Last season we only got in because there was so much parity. It sucks being constantly criticized and the butt of jokes.

I'm hoping for a Tenn-Ohio State NC game this year. No idea who I'd go for honestly although I wouldn't tell anyone up here that.

Yeah I would've much rather had OSU win some other bcs game last year and end on a high note. Especially since we were rebuilding for a title run this year anyway. Last season we only got in because there was so much parity. It sucks being constantly criticized and the butt of jokes.

I think OSU is vastly overrated this year. Unfortunately, you only have one real test against a team with an injured QB.

I think OSU is vastly overrated this year. Unfortunately, you only have one real test against a team with an injured QB.

They should be much better this year than last. The only important players gone from last year are RT Kirk Barton and Vernon Gholston(who is definitely a big loss). A year experience with basically the same offense and defense will mean a lot in college football. Plus Beanie Wells had nagging injuries all year.

It all rests on whether Boeckman can make enough good plays and limit his turnovers, which I'm not sure he can do. I don't trust him, especially after I saw him hitting on a fat girl as I was leaving the bar last month, but thats another story.

Dublin huh? Thats pretty much right here.

corp (rs freshman) was a big time recruit. don't be surprised if he starts over mustain.

They should be much better this year than last. The only important players gone from last year are RT Kirk Barton and Vernon Gholston(who is definitely a big loss). A year experience with basically the same offense and defense will mean a lot in college football. Plus Beanie Wells had nagging injuries all year.

It all rests on whether Boeckman can make enough good plays and limit his turnovers, which I'm not sure he can do. I don't trust him, especially after I saw him hitting on a fat girl as I was leaving the bar last month, but thats another story.

Dublin huh? Thats pretty much right here.
One things almost a certainty....we'll see just how much Laurenitus benefitted from Gholstons presence on the corners. Laurenitus is a very good LB though, I'm hopin my Dolphins take him next spring as an inside backer.

VN Store

Back