Marlin Lane REINSTATED!!

Gotta say I'm proud of Lane. We all make mistakes, Lord knows I make them daily, but Lane put his nose to the grindstone and did what was asked of him to make things right. That's something to be lauded.

Reactions: 12 people
IMO lane is just as good as Neal. (If not better.)

This is very good news

"Just as good " doesn't do Lane justice. He has run harder and better- big plus if he can get out of the doghouse long enough to get his share of carries in a more balanced offense.

I believe it was just grades related. And coach jones probably just got the reports and lane must have brought his grades up hince why he was reinstated. I never thought of lane as a troubled kid

Reactions: 1 person
Lane is an underrated back IMO. He has some good moves and runs hard..not the top end speed of Neal, but he's a lot more shifty.

waiting for another source. Sorry but Hyams is one of the most unreliable sources out there.

Lane has taken longer to develop than some fans could stomach but I think both he and Neal will have very good production this fall.

Per Hyams "Jimmy Hyams ‏@JimmyHyams 5m
Tennessee RB Marlin Lane has been resinstated to the team, according to a source. Lane had been suspended since middle of spring practice"
Great news! Glad to see him get a shot at getting back. Now let's see if he'll challenge for the #1 spot.

Thanks Jimmy!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't give the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th....not until the 8th DAMN who carries the ball......just move the DAMN CHAINS and GET 1ST DOWNS!!!!!!!!!!

Hell......put this chick in!!!!!!!!

lingerefootballleague2.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
waiting for another source. Sorry but Hyams is one of the most unreliable sources out there.

I concur. If Lane is back, this offense will make opponents kneel, be lain down, and have to deal with hell. :rock:

Gotta say I'm proud of Lane. We all make mistakes, Lord knows I make them daily, but Lane put his nose to the grindstone and did what was asked of him to make things right. That's something to be lauded.

Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: 2 people
I really like North and Dallas...where is 40?

Once playmakers get the new uptempo offensive scheme down pat and work out the timing issues (hopefully this is being accomplished now with Team Captains leading the way), the offense should start clicking. It has the potential to keep opposing defenses on their heels. And with the emphasis on conditioning, we should be in great shape for close games going into the 4th quarter.

North Dallas 40? I feel ya bro.... Obligatory No Homo (in Hibbert's honor)

VN Store

Back