Marquez North Personal Record

Coach Punk

I’m not actually a coach
Lab Rat
Vol Photos @Vol_Photos
@Numero8_thebest setting a new PR in the weight room. These guys are grinding getting ready for camp pic.twitter.com/LCv6Ircycd

Love the bell. Great idea.

Reactions: 42 people
We are looking at our next WR standout!

Thing about it being a true freshman and all, some of these kids have never seen a real weight room, let alone been forced to use it. And all the positive peer pressure is going to help the youngsters ring that bell.

Here’s to hoping some of the wily veterans are ringing that bell, too.

Reactions: 2 people
Ashamed to admit I assumed the worst when I read this thread title. Thought it was about a different kind of record.

That's awesome but I also love the patch on the shirt.

Tough, that's right boys, get yourselves Tennessee Tough!

Now I need to find out where I can get those patches.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Anybody know what he set a record in? Bench, squat or what?

seems to be a real high character type kid. he told unc in advance of his decision instead of doing the whole "hat" thing and gaining a little extra attention.

Well, VB drank from CUM Kool-Aid jar >> because of the game he played naming UT as the leading team RIGHT BEFORE HE SIGN LOI with Ohio state...yeah I remember...he maybe good but miss the opportunity..Im sure he is long necking back into orange country with all of the NEGA CUM media they are getting.

Well, VB drank from CUM Kool-Aid jar >> because of the game he played naming UT as the leading team RIGHT BEFORE HE SIGN LOI with Ohio state...yeah I remember...he maybe good but miss the opportunity..Im sure he is long necking back into orange country with all of the NEGA CUM media they are getting.

I believe you're wrong. He wasn't committed. CBJ came calling. He liked CBJ and wanted to come to the UT. But he was smart (at the time) and stated two things. He'd been courted by Meyer for a while and had a relationship. He knew him better than Jones and felt comfortable with Meyer. The other thing he said was that good players need a good supporting cast to play championship level. You know what? He's right. Tennessee didn't look like it fit the bill. The decision he made at the time actually makes perfect sense. I believe he has already signed with OSU. If his recruiting process was still ongoing, I have little doubt he'd come to Tennessee having seen what Jones is doing now. But at the time, who can fault him for thinking the UT was in yet another new coach mess? I do suggest you cease badmouthing the kid just because he made a decision that wasn't to your liking. Far as I know, he hasn't said one disparaging word against either you or our UT.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back