Marty & McGee "Talkin' Season" w/Coach Josh Heupel

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
Last edited:
Why? They've been covering sports at ESPN for like 30 years ..

Nascar mainly with these two. That's why we never heard of them until the SEC Network. They are definitely IN with espn now, showing up at various events. With me , a little goes a long way; not that entertaining. Not in the league with say; Roman Harper, Peter Burns, ect.

Nascar mainly with these two. That's why we never heard of them until the SEC Network. They are definitely IN with espn now, showing up at various events. With me , a little goes a long way; not that entertaining. Not in the league with say; Roman Harper, Peter Burns, ect.
ESPN hasn't covered NASCAR in a decade. They've been mainly covering CFB since that time.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Marty Smith worked Nascar from 1999-2014 so yes he has predominantly worked Nascar in his career.

I have to laugh when someone goes out of their way to complain about TV personalities. There are two options that I apply liberally:

1. Don’t watch; or
2. Mute.

#1 applies pretty much across the board to the ESPN talking heads…with just a few exceptions.

#2 applies very well to live telecasts of games…and there are very few announcers that I care to hear.

Problem solved.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I have to laugh when someone goes out of their way to complain about TV personalities. There are two options that I apply liberally:

1. Don’t watch; or
2. Mute.

#1 applies pretty much across the board to the ESPN talking heads…with just a few exceptions.

#2 applies very well to live telecasts of games…and there are very few announcers that I care to hear.

Problem solved.
Yeah I don’t watch the show. Marty Smith is really cringy to me. I can’t place it but guy just really gets on my nerves.

Excommunicado!!! We don’t claim that penis with ears.

Yeah well FB has the most popular TV & Radio sports talk show in the Country. And he now professes undying devotion to UT. I'm not crazy about him, but he is very knowledgeable in College Football, and he is all over espn. So could be helpful to UT's cause. His looks should be irrelevant.

They BOTH started out in Nascar. For whoever. That was my point. Until the SEC Network, nobody heard of either one. Unless you followed nascar religiously.
Nah, it only took watching sports center occasionally. They were all over NASCAR.

Yeah well FB has the most popular TV & Radio sports talk show in the Country. And he now professes undying devotion to UT. I'm not crazy about him, but he is very knowledgeable in College Football, and he is all over espn. So could be helpful to UT's cause. His looks should be irrelevant.
Hold on there a second. That he was identified as a penis with ears is note worthy…

I mean, I saw it immediately.

Reactions: DaddyChad

VN Store

Back