Matthew Dallas in the portal

The timing seems to be a bit of a distraction (right before the finals).... may have been in the works for a while but why not wait until next Monday. Probably reading too much "look at me" into it IDK

Reactions: Volfan1000
The timing seems to be a bit of a distraction (right before the finals).... may have been in the works for a while but why not wait until next Monday. Probably reading too much "look at me" into it IDK
It wasn’t a surprise. So, I don’t think the timing will affect anything.

Scouting reports last year say yes. His control and command need a lot of work, but he's definitely a developmental draft pick I would say.
If he needs to work on his control AND command then he must be a long ways from getting there....

Yes he does, but MLB teams see 6'5 lefty throwing 90+ with some movement and they think they can teach the other stuff.
My point which I guess I failed to convey was that command and control are the same thing. Or am I missing something?

Championship secured. Can we now turn our attention to keeping this kid on campus?

Kid, what are you doing? This place gives you a platform like no other. Do your thing. Best pitching coach in America… biggest platform in America…

Championship secured. Can we now turn our attention to keeping this kid on campus?

Kid, what are you doing? This place gives you a platform like no other. Do your thing. Best pitching coach in America… biggest platform in America…
Thought it was done and he was headed to SCjr? Having said that, the opportunity was certainly there for him. Just seems odd that he'd move on like this. Must be a comfort thing.

Reactions: bpalmer28

Frank Anderson isn't for everyone. It is what it is. He'll do wonders with some kids, and then others don't care for his approach. Can't please everyone, but we'll get the ones who want to be here and thru 7 seasons, we've been successful with the ones who want to be here.

VN Store

Back