McBride transferring

He realized that with Shrout being the new starter, hed never see the field. Good call.

#shout4shrout

I feel like I'm going to see people mistake his name for Shout which wouldn't the first funny one to happen. In the last couple years I've seen Jarrett Guantanamo, Q. Dormady, and now it's gonna be JT Shout.

Dude you do realize that JT Shrout was the 67th ranked QB in his recruiting class, right?

Or that he didn’t start in High School until his senior year and the guy he backed up is now 4th string at Eastern Washington?

And that JG...with the worst O Line in the SEC went up against a gauntlet of a schedule yet still went longer than any QB in school history without an interception, right?!

Okay, cool. Hook em.

Hope you are not to heart broken with JG is NOT the starter next year, and if he is expect another 5 win season. The offense is just to simple with him in the game and to predictable. the interception streak and completion % really helped him put points on the board didn't it? Dont even talk about the OL as if they were the only problem....

JG is not the answer to any question that UT has for next year. He cannot read a defense, he cannot check into a better play, he stares down his receives, he is not an SEC QB.

How many games did you start as QB in the SEC internet tough guy?

Zero, so I guess I’ll never sully my alma mater with the ignominy of a sub-50 QBR in a pitiful loss directly prior to my coach’s firing!

Classless coward.

Just calling them like I see them; McBride was never worthy of representing this school, and will be equally inept at any program unlucky enough to get his “arm” on its roster.

What are you talking about, I am hoping you were drunk when you wrote this. Unlike you McBride has class.

McBride has neither class nor talent, so feel free to hop off of his jock at any time now that he’s left the Neyland bench for alternate pastures.

I wish some of these posters could at least leave the SA comments for another post. WB showed a lot of class and we should support his decision, who knows he could go out there and perform like other previous QBs that have transferred and are now in the NFL. =\ go figure

Go Vols!

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Zero, so I guess I’ll never sully my alma mater with the ignominy of a sub-50 QBR in a pitiful loss directly prior to my coach’s firing!

Just calling them like I see them; McBride was never worthy of representing this school, and will be equally inept at any program unlucky enough to get his “arm” on its roster.

McBride has neither class nor talent, so feel free to hop off of his jock at any time now that he’s left the Neyland bench for alternate pastures.

Still a classless coward! Keep typing and let everyone how small you really are. Little b!tch.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
If no grad transfer comes in and wins the job looks like it’s JG next year and we are SCREWED. Shrout likely not winning it...

If no grad transfer comes in and wins the job looks like it’s JG next year and we are SCREWED. Shrout likely not winning it...

Nope, Shrout couldn’t even win the starting job in high school until his senior year. Backed up the kid who is now 4th string at Eastern Washington State University.

We will be fine with Jarrett, though. Just my opinion.

Reactions: k-town_king

He showed more class than you have in the last few minutes.

Please don't embarrass the rest of us by claiming to be an alum

He showed more class than you have in the last few minutes.

Please don't embarrass the rest of us by claiming to be an alum

Showed more class where, exactly? The boilerplate tweet announcing his overdue departure, or the tweet regarding Kaepernick that he later tried to walk back by deleting?

I don’t care what you or your t-shirt clad, sidewalk-alum family and compatriots think regarding Will McBride, frankly; the program is better off without him, and I’m incredulous if anyone who believes otherwise.

Showed more class where, exactly? The boilerplate tweet announcing his overdue departure, or the tweet regarding Kaepernick that he later tried to walk back by deleting?

I don’t care what you or your t-shirt clad, sidewalk-alum family and compatriots think regarding Will McBride, frankly; the program is better off without him, and I’m incredulous if anyone who believes otherwise.

TGZd.gif

I feel like I'm going to see people mistake his name for Shout which wouldn't the first funny one to happen. In the last couple years I've seen Jarrett Guantanamo, Q. Dormady, and now it's gonna be JT Shout.
We’ve already got WAYNA..😏

I wish some of these posters could at least leave the SA comments for another post. WB showed a lot of class and we should support his decision, who knows he could go out there and perform like other previous QBs that have transferred and are now in the NFL. =\ go figure

Go Vols!
Forgive them, they’re 14 years old and stupid

Reactions: FlyFishnVol

VN Store

Back