McCallie Blue Tornado - players, recruiting, big games, etc.

BruisedOrange

Well... known member
No longer living in Chattanooga, so I'm starting this thread for people who want to keep up with McCallie's football season this year, or to post updates on players of interest to follow.

So whatever you know or learn about this year's Big Blue Tornado and their prospects for another State Title, please share.

Gonna kick things off now with an oldie from Rivalry Week about 7 years ago...

No longer living in Chattanooga, so I'm starting this thread for people who want to keep up with McCallie's football season this year, or to post updates on players of interest to follow.

So whatever you know or learn about this year's Big Blue Tornado and their prospects for another State Title, please share.

Gonna kick things off now with an oldie from Rivalry Week about 7 years ago...

The blue line runs strong, good thread.

Maybe Carson Gentle can pop in and provide some updates. Go Big Blue!
I've not heard his name mentioned in any reports. Anything yet on him in the Chattanooga papers, or sports radio shows?

Edit: I mean, read or heard anything about his personal experience since arriving in Knoxville, and how he's performing amongst that stellar assembly of defensive linemen.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
I had missed this one:
gentles-first-practice-with-the-vols-a-long-time/

"Gentle made TSSAA history as a McCallie senior by becoming the first athlete to win team championships in football, wrestling and track & field during the same school year while also winning an individual title in wrestling. He gave it a go in track as well, finishing third in the Division II-AA shot put at the Spring Fling with an effort of 55 feet, four inches."

Reactions: VolsFan-TX

VN Store

Back