Mcilory is done and gone home

What a punk

I don't see why he's a punk for this, If he's all over the place, and that far out of sorts, the worst thing he can try to do is fix it out on the course like that. He wasn't making the cut, barring a miracle, so might as well get the F out of there.

I don't see why he's a punk for this, If he's all over the place, and that far out of sorts, the worst thing he can try to do is fix it out on the course like that. He wasn't making the cut, barring a miracle, so might as well get the F out of there.

I've always thought he's had an attitude. But WDing is akin to quitting. Be a man and finish the round.

He's a golfer having a bad day. What part of withdraw makes him a punk? You can call it quitting or whatever but punk? Stupid.

Reactions: 1 person
He's a golfer having a bad day. What part of withdraw makes him a punk? You can call it quitting or whatever but punk? Stupid.

Yeah because "quitting or whatever" is a far cry from being a punk.

It's like taking your ball and going home. Things aren't going your way so you quit.

I guess I have a different definition of punk. I see punk as running off at the mouth and acting out on the corse. Quitting I just see a quitting.

Who cares what the PGA wants, the guy draws ratings. It's a game after all. It's not like he is doing surgery.

Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, no. He's a pro and believe it or not people pay good money to watch him play golf whether he is playing well or not. It was a very selfish and immature move on his part.

At least leave with a limp or grimace grabbing your shoulder or something.

WDs are supposed to be only for medical reasons. Not because you're playing like **** and blame it on your mental game. It's poor sportsmanship, IMO.

Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, no. He's a pro and believe it or not people pay good money to watch him play golf whether he is playing well or not. It was a very selfish and immature move on his part.

That's really what I meant by "punk" :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back