Media complicit in spreading Chinese propaganda

Roustabout

Just Google “Covid deaths in China” and you will be inundated by articles from CNN to your local affiliate (same story) of how life has returned to normal in Wuhan. In addition, agencies are reporting China’s data that less than 5k have died and they went the past 8 months without a Covid death. Yup, those numbers are all being propagated by dozens of media outlets.

But.....

Cremation numbers reveal possible suppression of true COVID-19 data in China

Not that I believe what the Chinese government officially reports about anything but this article was published nearly 8 months ago. What's true about China now may not have been then.

I think it goes to show just how dangerous China has become. They’ve bought off many of our politicians, infiltrated our education system, and control many of our companies. In another decade they will be in full control.

If we're smart we'll find a way to avoid war with china, no matter how you all seem to want it.

Not that I believe what the Chinese government officially reports about anything but this article was published nearly 8 months ago. What's true about China now may not have been then.
What does that matter? The point was all these news articles ah e been tending the last couple of weeks. Even our local affiliates are posting them.

What does that matter? The point was all these news articles ah e been tending the last couple of weeks. Even our local affiliates are posting them.

You're using an 8 month old article to assert that reports by news outlets now are lying in order to spread Chinese propaganda. How do you not see the problem?

Kind of reminds me of that scene in "The Interview" with the fake market and plastic foods.

You're using an 8 month old article to assert that reports by news outlets now are lying in order to spread Chinese propaganda. How do you not see the problem?
my main complaint is the volume of articles cycling on media.

Now? They were lying then and they are lying now and our media is flooding the internet with articles that are nothing more than propaganda, and you’re worried about an article that was secondary to my point. I could have posted without the article.

Reactions: AM64
It’s interesting that someone would be upset on the date of an article about China covering up deaths and falsifying data. It seems to escape our friend that when you attempt to research the subject you are inundated with dozens of articles, published in US media, glowingly bragging about Wuhan and China. Don’t believe me? Try it.

The media seems quite content to allow itself to be spoon fed fluff pieces it can republish as their own. That’s not his concern, but the date on the article I linked. Good to know we have a resident Chinese apologist. Meanwhile, Chinese doctors and journalists who attempt to shed light on this either disappear or are jailed.

Is this current enough for ya?

Chinese Citizen Journalist Sentenced to 4 Years for Covid Reporting

James Carafano: China lies about its wrongdoing on COVID, spying, global aggression, pollution and more | Fox News
If you have anything else to say, go f’ yourself.

Last edited:
It’s interesting that someone would be upset on the date of an article about China covering up deaths and falsifying data. It seems to escape our friend that when you attempt to research the subject you are inundated with dozens of articles, published in US media, glowingly bragging about Wuhan and China. Don’t believe me? Try it.

The media seems quite content to allow itself to be spoon fed fluff pieces it can republish as their own. That’s not the concern, but the date on the article I linked to closing China’s coverup. Good to know we have a resident Chinese apologist. Meanwhile, Chinese doctors and journalists who attempt to shed light on this either disappear or are jailed.

Is this current enough for ya?

Chinese Citizen Journalist Sentenced to 4 Years for Covid Reporting

James Carafano: China lies about its wrongdoing on COVID, spying, global aggression, pollution and more | Fox News
If you have anything else to say, go f’ yourself.

Lol

VN Store

Back