Meet the pipe layers union

Hey, you're the one that posts all that personal **** on here, so we read it. That's how message boards work. It's a two way street, pal.

Fair point. I try to keep the amount of info I parse out somewhat limited. I would feel bad if a girl I date comes on here and sees private information.

The opposite of that happened to me once when I was 15.

Aside from the virgin part I had an ex gf do that to me at a concert on my birthday that all my friends had come up to see me at. All the hot women in the ladies room told me how sweet I was but they didn't know i wanted to drown her ass.

Reactions: Weezer
Aside from the virgin part I had an ex gf do that to me at a concert on my birthday that all my friends had come up to see me at. All the hot women in the ladies room told me how sweet I was but they didn't know i wanted to drown her ass.

Did your ex sleep with the brown fishes that night?

How long was your hair? Did you used to have dreads?
Never had dreads. I did have shoulder-length hair in high school for a while. Wasn't I who puked though (though I do have a well-earned reputation for projectile vomit during heavy drinking, as in more than a fifth of booze)

A true pipe layer would have seized an opportunity to grab a number.

VN Store

Back