Meet the pipe layers union

1cfaec6c7717a66ab0019f7bfa9e7e69.gif
Bump

That reminds me of a joke. A very shy guy had his wedding date set but was nervous about how he would handle the wedding night consummation. His best friend, who was an experienced man about town, told him to rent the room right next to theirs and if he had any questions the bathrooms are back to back and he could go in there and ask him for advice. When they got to the room his bride got ready in a skimpy nightie and jumped in the bed. The new husband said I have to go to the bathroom and went in there. After about 20 minutes the bride needed to go to the bathroom and knocked on the door and asked if he would be out soon. Another 15 minutes went by and she couldn’t wait and pooped in a hat box. When the husband thought he was ready he came out of the bathroom and stepped in the hatbox in the darkened room and yelled “there’s sh*t in here”! His friend from the other room yelled “turn her over”!

That reminds me of a joke. A very shy guy had his wedding date set but was nervous about how he would handle the wedding night consummation. His best friend, who was an experienced man about town, told him to rent the room right next to theirs and if he had any questions the bathrooms are back to back and he could go in there and ask him for advice. When they got to the room his bride got ready in a skimpy nightie and jumped in the bed. The new husband said I have to go to the bathroom and went in there. After about 20 minutes the bride needed to go to the bathroom and knocked on the door and asked if he would be out soon. Another 15 minutes went by and she couldn’t wait and pooped in a hat box. When the husband thought he was ready he came out of the bathroom and stepped in the hatbox in the darkened room and yelled “there’s sh*t in here”! His friend from the other room yelled “turn her over”!

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back