‘23 MI QB Dante Moore (Oregon commit)

ptwmdfhiyytx2ir5fsjy

That was a QB room. But it will never happen again

[VIDEO=]Michigan QB Dante Moore still is planning on visiting in March but this one certainly feels like a long shot in our mind. He has had good dialogue with Tennessee but clearly feels more comfortable staying up north based off people we have spoken to.[/VIDEO]-Vq

ND for him would be good for us should we miss on Nico and need to pivot to Vizzina.

Reactions: Big Orange#1
We won't land him but he was in Gatlinburg today for a 7v7 Tournament. Very good in the short to intermediate routes. Fit several passes into tight windows and showed good anticipation

Listened to AP and Hubbs talking about him the other day. Said he is moving down the board. I think it has to do with Nico.

Could be. I still think it has to do with Nico. Maybe we aren’t recruiting Moore as hard and are focusing much more on Nico.
It’s definitely more so him. They said we’re trying to get him to visit but it’s looking less and less likely but still possible. He’s just not as interested so why put effort into a kid that’s not as likely

Reactions: VolByLaw
Transfer portal will prevent this from happening anywhere
That still happens today…. Helton was really a baseball player…. Colquitt was a senior….. manning and Stewart were highly rated freshman…. Stewart transferred when he didn’t win the job.

I don’t know if you want him there on March 5th. He is a qb and we can only play one at a time. You can brag on 3 DB’s at the same time and talk about them all being on the field at the same time. You can’t do that with his position group. Kind of like trying to hit on 2 girls at the same time. Nico is coming in for 3 days, showing he has real interest, and he needs to be a priority for that reason.

Reactions: ERvolsfan
I don’t know if you want him there on March 5th. He is a qb and we can only play one at a time. You can brag on 3 DB’s at the same time and talk about them all being on the field at the same time. You can’t do that with his position group. Kind of like trying to hit on 2 girls at the same time. Nico is coming in for 3 days, showing he has real interest, and he needs to be a priority for that reason.
If you wait for Plan B to become Plan A, you haven’t planned for s***.

VN Store

Back