Miami is a little bitter over Bryce it seems like

bburger991

Vol Fanatic
"• Did UM's Orlando Franklin really order Tennessee-bound Bryce Brown to get up from a couch and leave a player's-only area when Brown was on the UM campus to visit brother Arthur recently? A Canes player said yes, but UM declined to comment."

"• Did UM's Orlando Franklin really order Tennessee-bound Bryce Brown to get up from a couch and leave a player's-only area when Brown was on the UM campus to visit brother Arthur recently? A Canes player said yes, but UM declined to comment."

I would hope that Chris Leak would've gotten a similar reception had he been at a players only area to visit CJ when he was here. He is a Vol and has no business in tha UM player area. Did I mention that BB was a Vol?

i heard this same exact thing from another source. seems like they dont take that situation kindly. cant blame em neither would we

I'm hopin that the UTK isn't binded with the same worry our government is, that even with an obvious advantage we worry terribly is someone has issue with it.

Well they all should be bitter. Brown was a wanted player by tons of schools, and he picked TN. Personally, I am happy he did too. UM being bitter toward him while he was visiting his brother just shows Brown a little more that his choice was the best one, "A TN VOL!" :)

with a coaches attitude like that toward a vistor,you mite would think his brother would be haveing some thoughts about UM.:dance2:

with a coaches attitude like that toward a vistor,you mite would think his brother would be haveing some thoughts about UM.:dance2:

Do you think that our coaches’ attitude would be different if he visited Bryce and was in a player’s only area here? I doubt it.

BB is a good guy. He meant no harm, I'm sure.
He told me a couple weeks ago he was going to Miami to visit his bro, I think he even attended their spring game to watch Arthur.

I would hope that Chris Leak would've gotten a similar reception had he been at a players only area to visit CJ when he was here. He is a Vol and has no business in tha UM player area. Did I mention that BB was a Vol?

If I'm not mistaken he actually did...

I'm pretty sure I read a story about Chris Leak showing up to watch CJ at spring practice one year and either Kevin Simon or Kevin Burnett got in his face and told him to leave...

I could be wring but I am almost certain that happened

I remember attending the O&W game in 04' and looking back two rows behind me to see Chris Leak "watching his brother play." He got alot of weird stares but I didnt see or hear anyone say anything to him. But the thing that set me off was seeing some kid go up to Chris wanting his autograph.

I think that was the moment I realized our decline.

Can't really blame the Miami players for not allowing him in the players areas...It is for team members only...Plus I am sure a lot of them got a serious case of the red a$$ after he dumped them for us.

Exactly. Brown is lucky these aren't the Jerome Brown/Michael Irvin 'Canes. He might not be physically able to play this season.

VN Store

Back