Miami is a little bitter over Bryce it seems like

Lamar Thomas.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FNypDGoC_8M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FNypDGoC_8M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Can't really blame the Miami players for not allowing him in the players areas...It is for team members only...Plus I am sure a lot of them got a serious case of the red a$$ after he dumped them for us.

You being in Miami, you had to hear the interview with Shannon. His LOI was not renewed so i am dont see why you say he dropped us. If you listen most of the so called experts have said the same thing.

You being in Miami, you had to hear the interview with Shannon. His LOI was not renewed so i am dont see why you say he dropped us. If you listen most of the so called experts have said the same thing.
I've never heard of a LOI getting renewed. What a crock.

Shannon tried the old high pressure tactic and it did not work...Period...Believe me, If Bryce had wanted to go to Miami, Shannon would've gotten on his knees and handed him those renewed papers...He dropped Miami...Period...Shannon is getting a bad rep down here as it is.

difference between Leak and Brown: Leak publicly trashed Fulmer and TN and Brown said nothing bad about Miami.

Shannon tried the old high pressure tactic and it did not work...Period...Believe me, If Bryce had wanted to go to Miami, Shannon would've gotten on his knees and handed him those renewed papers...He dropped Miami...Period...Shannon is getting a bad rep down here as it is.

You really believe that...LOL ok ok i have to hear this one, what bad rep?

I agree with previous posts, bb does not belong at a miami player's meeting. He needs to respect the fact that they have work to do and let them get to it.

You really believe that...LOL ok ok i have to hear this one, what bad rep?

Well besides being a lousy coach, The Robert Marve situation certainly didn't get him any rave reviews...then he threatens Bryce with pulling his offer if he visits other schools...He's got recruits afraid to come there now...Now please oh please deny that :clapping:

I've never heard of a LOI getting renewed. What a crock.

The guy got his terms wrong. Miami's offer expired on Feb. 28th. They didn't offer him again according to several reports. However, I'm sure if Bryce called up Miami and told them he still wanted to attend the U, they would've extended that to him. There was NEVER a letter of intent between Miami and BB. BB had only verbally committed.

Had he signed a LOI with Miami, Miami likely would have not released him, and it would've cost him a year of eligibility.

can't blame him for visiting his brother and it was almost a slap in the face to miami players for him being in player only seats..
plus might be BB saying FU i am bryce brown and I am a vol biatches.

now back it up on field bryce

I think Miami is not worried about not getting brown. I am a fan of both and according to practice reports the freshman James is tearing it up so far and might start with cooper. BB might be better and for the vols sake I hope he is. I just don't see Miami getting upset with the backfield they have. Plus the other freshman they have comming in is supposed to be great too.

VN Store

Back