Michigan City Bans LGBTQ Pride Flag

1st time for everything, I suppose.

Cultural evolution is a slow, ugly process. One side is hyper resistant to change, the other side is wants to participate in full freedom at an accelerated pace. Both sides tend to craft bad arguments to support their views. There are still a handful of holdouts against interracial marriages (in all the races). These moments of friction are exacerbated when the change becomes politicized and endorsed publicly. The resistors dig in their heels even harder.
The problem is the full freedom side isn't really about freedom. It's more full tyranny.

Same reason I avoid drug addicts, alcoholics, pedos, criminals, thugs, ghetto rats, white trash, and any leftist filth.
Just curious, are you Christian? And if so, what happened to "Love one another"?

When a hat representing inclusiveness is viewed as divisive, it's pretty telling what kind of person the beholder is.

Depends on what exactly you are trying to “include”, such as drag shows for minors. The further the queer activists push, the more pushback they’ll get.

Your comment would be no different than a Republican saying “when people are upset about a hat representing the desire to make this country great again, it’s pretty telling what kind of person that is”

‘A sense of betrayal’: liberal dismay as Muslim-led US city bans Pride flags

In 2015, many liberal residents in Hamtramck, Michigan, celebrated as their city attracted international attention for becoming the first in the United States to elect a Muslim-majority city council.

They viewed the power shift and diversity as a symbolic but meaningful rebuke of the Islamophobic rhetoric that was a central theme of then Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s campaign.

This week many of those same residents watched in dismay as a now fully Muslim and socially conservative city council passed legislation banning Pride flags from being flown on city property that had – like many others being flown around the country – been intended to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community.

OK, so you dislike "his ilk" and want to avoid him in life. What's wrong with him not liking this (LGBTQ) ilk? Why must he be asked to celebrate this ilk for an entire month? It's OK if he disagrees with Sodomy, hormone blockers for kids and trans with male bodies screwing up women's sports. There's a lot there not to celebrate
You forgot the mutilation of children.

OK, so you dislike "his ilk" and want to avoid him in life. What's wrong with him not liking this (LGBTQ) ilk? Why must he be asked to celebrate this ilk for an entire month? It's OK if he disagrees with Sodomy, hormone blockers for kids and trans with male bodies screwing up women's sports. There's a lot there not to celebrate

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you missed NAVY's response about purging all lefties off the face of the Earth.

Because that's the piece of **** you're defending here, lol.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you missed NAVY's response about purging all lefties off the face of the Earth.

Because that's the piece of **** you're defending here, lol.
My post had nothing to do with purging anyone off the face of the earth. I'm not defending a person here. I'm making a point and that's it

‘A sense of betrayal’: liberal dismay as Muslim-led US city bans Pride flags

In 2015, many liberal residents in Hamtramck, Michigan, celebrated as their city attracted international attention for becoming the first in the United States to elect a Muslim-majority city council.

They viewed the power shift and diversity as a symbolic but meaningful rebuke of the Islamophobic rhetoric that was a central theme of then Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s campaign.

This week many of those same residents watched in dismay as a now fully Muslim and socially conservative city council passed legislation banning Pride flags from being flown on city property that had – like many others being flown around the country – been intended to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community.
george-of-the-jungle-throw-our-heads-back.gif

VN Store

Back