Michigan Politician Pepper Sprayed And Arrested: "I'll Call Governor Whitmer Right Now"

Franklin Pierce

'I run your budget bro!' Michigan's youngest ever lawmaker, 26, 'threatens to call governor on cops after crashing his car while drunk - and then gets pepper sprayed while resisting arrest'

• Michigan House Rep. Jewell Jones, 26, is accused of driving drunk with a loaded gun and fighting with police during an April 6 arrest
A Michigan state lawmaker threatened to call Governor Gretchen Whitmer on cops who arrested him after he crashed his car while drunk, according to a police report.

Rep. Jewell Jones, 26, is accused of driving at twice the drink-drive limit with a loaded gun in his cup holder when he crashed his black Chevy into a ditch on the side of I-96 in Fowlerville, about 65 miles outside of Detroit.

He allegedly taunted state troopers who responded to the scene on April 6, telling them he ran their budget, and was pepper sprayed and tasered twice while resisting arrest, police say.

Shortly before 6pm on April 6, state troopers received multiple calls about a black Chevy with a vanity license plate reading 'ELECTED' which was speeding and driving erratically on I-96.

Officers used a stun gun and pepper spray to subdue him.

'I don't give a f*** bro, when I call (Michigan Governor) Gretchen (Whitmer), I'll need y'all ID's, badge numbers, everything,' Jones told police after they used the stun gun, according to the police report.

Michigan Rep. Jewell Jones 'threatens to call governor on cops after crashing his car while drunk' | Daily Mail Online

'I run your budget bro!' Michigan's youngest ever lawmaker, 26, 'threatens to call governor on cops after crashing his car while drunk - and then gets pepper sprayed while resisting arrest'

• Michigan House Rep. Jewell Jones, 26, is accused of driving drunk with a loaded gun and fighting with police during an April 6 arrest
A Michigan state lawmaker threatened to call Governor Gretchen Whitmer on cops who arrested him after he crashed his car while drunk, according to a police report.

Rep. Jewell Jones, 26, is accused of driving at twice the drink-drive limit with a loaded gun in his cup holder when he crashed his black Chevy into a ditch on the side of I-96 in Fowlerville, about 65 miles outside of Detroit.

He allegedly taunted state troopers who responded to the scene on April 6, telling them he ran their budget, and was pepper sprayed and tasered twice while resisting arrest, police say.

Shortly before 6pm on April 6, state troopers received multiple calls about a black Chevy with a vanity license plate reading 'ELECTED' which was speeding and driving erratically on I-96.

'I don't give a f*** bro, when I call (Michigan Governor) Gretchen (Whitmer), I'll need y'all ID's, badge numbers, everything,' Jones told police after they used the stun gun, according to the police report.

Michigan Rep. Jewell Jones 'threatens to call governor on cops after crashing his car while drunk' | Daily Mail Online

This makes my political day

Give the guy a break. He's a dude named Jewell. That can't be easy.

Also this is the most Florida man thing I have read that wasnt actually Florida man.

f5ea7802fdd78c9dcbcd8f34da584c26.jpg

He’s got a very bright future in the Democratic Party.

Bwaaaaaa!!! Got him a snoot full. Reminds me of when Cool Hand Luke got those boys to lay pepper behind his trail

42131302-9504295-Jones_was_pepper_sprayed_and_Tased_twice_by_police_-a-21_1619191864190.jpg

I guess privilege isn’t based on race after all.

Reactions: VolnJC
I thought black people didn't need white people. Why is he calling a white woman for help?

Have you seen these who these woke athletes got on their shoulder these days? Better yet, driven around town?

Word is this guy and the woman were both found in the ditch unresponsive with their pants down.

Last edited:
Michigan State Rep’s Attorney Accuses State Police of Racism After Drunk Driving Arrest

imgonline-com-ua-FrameBlurred-6hMl82KgajWY9-640x480.png

The attorney for Michigan state Rep. Jewell Jones (D) alleged racism was behind his client’s arrest after witnesses say they observed the politician driving erratically and crashing.

Ali Hammoud, the lawyer for Jones, told the Detroit News on Sunday that Michigan State Police used “excessive force” when arresting his client and there was “no proof” Jones was intoxicated.

Michigan State Rep's Attorney Accuses State Police of Racism After Arrest

Michigan State Rep’s Attorney Accuses State Police of Racism After Drunk Driving Arrest

imgonline-com-ua-FrameBlurred-6hMl82KgajWY9-640x480.png

The attorney for Michigan state Rep. Jewell Jones (D) alleged racism was behind his client’s arrest after witnesses say they observed the politician driving erratically and crashing.

Ali Hammoud, the lawyer for Jones, told the Detroit News on Sunday that Michigan State Police used “excessive force” when arresting his client and there was “no proof” Jones was intoxicated.

Michigan State Rep's Attorney Accuses State Police of Racism After Arrest
Proof that the only life form lower than a lawyer is another lawyer.

VN Store

Back