Mickelson Likely to Skip US Open

I read an article about Koepka that said that if he had it to do over again, he would have played baseball. He said that he comes from a baseball family, and that golf was boring to him. I will say that he doesn't seem overly excited.

I read an article about Koepka that said that if he had it to do over again, he would have played baseball. He said that he comes from a baseball family, and that golf was boring to him. I will say that he doesn't seem overly excited.

His build looks like a baseball player's.

Can they please start throwing out people who yell things after the golfer hits the ball? Or at least specifically people that yell "IN THE HOLE!"?

Reactions: 1 person
I was happy the USGA for once kept things tame and let the weather and natural occurrences control the scoring. Best US Open in my mind in years even if DJ, Rory, Spieth, etc played their way out of it.

Koepka is legit and has been for awhile. Pretending like a nobody won the US Open is a media scam.

Last edited:
I was happy the USGA for once kept things tame and let the weather and natural occurrences control the scoring. Best US Open in my mind in years even if DJ, Rory, Spieth, etc played their way out of it.

Koepka is legit and has been for awhile. Pretending like a nobody won the US Open is a media scam.
To me, it was one of the most fair setups I can remember. I hate it when the usga gets hung up on manufacturing setups to make the winning score Even par.

To me, it was one of the most fair setups I can remember. I hate it when the usga gets hung up on manufacturing setups to make the winning score Even par.

As I said in the endzone best ball thread, the USGA gets so hung up on par that they burn the fairways and greens so badly that even good shots are penalized.

This year, bad shots were very costly and good shots had potential to be very rewarding. It's how golf should be imo.

VN Store

Back