Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

I'm not sure how targeting and beating people in the streets as well as destroying and looting businesses based on race is not considered racist.

Please make it make sense without invoking "they're just fighting back the invasion" when they are targeting random, innocent people not involved in the latest attack.

That's like saying you would go beat up your Hispanic neighbor because of the border situation.

Yeah thats not the post you quoted in your response though. You are still making up stuff i never said based on your inference. I meant what I said, not what you wanted me to say. Doesnt work that way. I dont care if the guy that killed those little girls was a blue eyed viking. Thats an England problem. Their people should have stood up and put an end to the forced migration of violent, rapist muslims long ago. The increases in crime are well documented all across western Europe...these muslims on the public dole have turned many formerly nice places to live into festering crapholes. Not our problem though.

My response was, as I stated, about the huge influx of gang members from central and south America particularly the failed leftist country of Venezuela. I am sure these clowns havent learned any marketable skills on their journey here to invade the US...so their lives will continue to consist of violence, drug dealing, prostitution, child trafficking, stealing, rape and murder. Fortunately we have the 2A and over 1 billion firearms in the hands of US citizens....so when the partisan, liberal DAs and judges refuse to punish and deport these vermin as they should...we can get together and handle it for them when needed. I doubt the Dimwits will do anything at all except pander to the invaders, since they are the traitors that willingly betrayed this nation by importing these invaders to begin with.
Yeah it was the post I quoted in my first response to you. You're clearly siding with the racist chucklebutts using the stabbing of the girls as a pretext to attack immigrants and minorities. You wrote basically 'if it was us we'd be able to do some real damage'. You just don't like getting called out for it.
I get not wanting unfettered immigration. If you'd read my posts on the subject you'd see that I clearly don't welcome illegals. I do welcome legals.
Push your legislators to take action, write letters to the editor, raise money for your candidates or run for office. But don't attack people and try to burn them out because of how they look or how they worship.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how targeting and beating people in the streets as well as destroying and looting businesses based on race is not considered racist.

Please make it make sense without invoking "they're just fighting back the invasion" when they are targeting random, innocent people not involved in the latest attack.

That's like saying you would go beat up your Hispanic neighbor because of the border situation.

I don’t remember you holding the same opinion when you had certain people looting Targets and **** not long ago. “Mostly peaceful”….

The UK People's Fury Over Unfettered Immigration Is Boiling Over Into Violence

The immigration problem in the United Kingdom has been horrible for some time, prompting loads of complaints from the people, but every time an argument is made, the English media has been there to call people racist for daring to suggest migrants are anything but a blessing from the Heavens.

Finally, after innumerable assaults, rapes, and murders, tensions boiled over for the English when three young girls were stabbed to death by the son of Rwandan migrants at a Taylor Swift-themed dance party. This sent people into the streets to protest, and soon these demonstrators became violent. One person caught up in the violence in Southport, England, was Jack Hadfield, a writer at The Publica.

I thought the UK left the EU mainly over the loss of UK’s ability to control immigration. Didn’t realize the unfettered immigration has continued? Or are the problems from all the immigrants that arrived before the UK left the EU?

I don’t remember you holding the same opinion when you had certain people looting Targets and **** not long ago. “Mostly peaceful”….

So your response to being gaslit by liberal media outlets is to gaslight yourself into thinking it's appropriate behavior? Very interesting.

You also did not respond the the question at all and resorted to whataboutism. Noted.

So your response to being gaslit by liberal media outlets is to gaslight yourself into thinking it's appropriate behavior? Very interesting.

You also did not respond the the question at all and resorted to whataboutism. Noted.

I never said it was appropriate but recognize the typical selective outrage.

I never said it was appropriate but recognize the typical selective outrage.

You liked a post that questioned if these people were racist. I am asking how it isn't racist they way they are targeting folks. You seem to be my audience with the question but didn't respond.

Reactions: NashVol11
You liked a post that questioned if these people were racist. I am asking how it isn't racist they way they are targeting folks. You seem to be my audience with the question but didn't respond.

I suppose they’ve been push to the brink due to their government allowing migrants to overrun their home country. At some point every developed country that’s allowing this will come to a boiling point and people won’t care about how loosely the word “racist” is thrown around. It has lost its meaning.

I suppose they’ve been push to the brink due to their government allowing migrants to overrun their home country. At some point every developed country that’s allowing this will come to a boiling point and people won’t care about how loosely the word “racist” is thrown around. It has lost its meaning.

So are you saying they are being racist and violent criminals, or not? Yes, they are, but you find it understandable? Is that what you're getting at?

That's fine if so, but there are multiple people who have indicated so far that they don't think that targeting people in the streets and looting stores based on skin color is racist (including you based on the post you liked). If your position is that it's racist and you're okay with that, then the question does not apply to you.

Of course it’s racist for white gangs to randomly target Muslim bystanders.

Just like it’s racist for Muslim gangs to randomly target white bystanders.

Both gangs of raving thugs should be held to account. Will they?

Yeah it was the post I quoted in my first response to you. You're clearly siding with the racist chucklebutts using the stabbing of the girls as a pretext to attack immigrants and minorities. You wrote basically 'if it was us we'd be able to do some real damage'. You just don't like getting called out for it.
I get not wanting unfettered immigration. If you'd read my posts on the subject you'd see that I clearly don't welcome illegals. I do welcome legals.
Push your legislators to take action, write letters to the editor, raise money for your candidates or run for office. But don't attack people and try to burn them out because of how they look or how they worship.

I also have no problem with (limited) legal immigration. In order to ever achieve/regain this ability the border must be sealed up tight. What has happened the last 4 years is a damn disgrace...but the ones who should be ashamed of themselves for being complicit in this invasion happen to be shameless pathological liars. The Dimwit wing of the Uniparty is without shame, and their garbage policies will quickly destroy our country.

As to you calling me a racist, you can shove that. I don't care what race people are, between my black siblings and the ~80 amigos I am responsible for every workday of my life I think I am likely more familiar with brown and black folks than the vast majority of white folks. We all have predispositions and biases...thats why stereotypes exist. They are hilarious honestly because they tend to be true. Dave Chappelle is my favorite "equal opportunity offender". There are lots of good, honest, hardworking guys that have immigrated from the South. The criminals and gang members are the problem. We need a zero tolerance policy for immigrants that are convicted of crimes...especially sexual and violent crimes.

As far as religion goes, i have always said the exact same things about muslims and islam in general. I have read the entire quran sura by sura (verse). Islam is not compatible with Western society. It is a backwards religion of hate and violence, founded by a bastard child named Ishmael...as an act of rebellion against his father Abraham for not receiving a birthright (inheritance) as his half-brothers received. Their supposedly holy book tells them they can and should hate, lie to, cheat, and kill "the infidels" which is any non-muslim. That belief system is in no way compatible with a Western nation like the US. The "prophet" they idolize was a child molester who married a 6yo girl, but waited til she was a 9yo before he raped her. He said that muslims can beat their wives, even using a "rod" or stick as long as its diameter isnt bigger than the mans thumb. Even today in some muslim countries a wife caught cheating, or a gay person can be put to death per sharia law. Its terrible. I have no problem with insincere muslims that ignore all the commands from allah and muhammed telling them to hate and kill us infidels. They are likely no more dangerous than "Christians" who don't read the Bible or go to church. A devout, obedient muslim is a threat to everyone except muslims. I have a real problem with that. Perhaps you think thats bigotry...i think its simply reality. America better wake up in a hurry, or we too will end up like Europe.

is it racism if its just the straw that broke the camels back? This response isn't happening in a vacuum or otherwise well run situation. and it is also possible to attack someone of a different race on an issue that isn't racial. I am at a bar with my friends, and my gf. an asian guy walks up grabs my girls but and is trying to drag her away. I step up and punch the asian in the face? Is that a racist attack on my part? Now the asian dude's friends see me punch their friend, and a brawl breaks out between the two groups, is that then a racist fight?

they aren't trying to push them out because of how they look or who they worship. they are wanting to push them out because the Brits have seen, in their opinion, extreme acts of violence, breakdown of their own society, and situation of lack of institutional control from their government regarding these immigrants. its got less to do with the who, and more to do with the what. I won't say there isn't any racism on display, its a mob, but I would say its just as present in the other group too just based on the law of averages.

is it racism if its just the straw that broke the camels back? This response isn't happening in a vacuum or otherwise well run situation. and it is also possible to attack someone of a different race on an issue that isn't racial. I am at a bar with my friends, and my gf. an asian guy walks up grabs my girls but and is trying to drag her away. I step up and punch the asian in the face? Is that a racist attack on my part? Now the asian dude's friends see me punch their friend, and a brawl breaks out between the two groups, is that then a racist fight?

they aren't trying to push them out because of how they look or who they worship. they are wanting to push them out because the Brits have seen, in their opinion, extreme acts of violence, breakdown of their own society, and situation of lack of institutional control from their government regarding these immigrants. its got less to do with the who, and more to do with the what. I won't say there isn't any racism on display, its a mob, but I would say its just as present in the other group too just based on the law of averages.
There's a difference between your hypotheticals and what's happening in Britain. Both sides of the fight were involved in the conflict which sparked the larger fight. There were no bogus social media posts blaming the uninvolved people two tables down and saying to attack them and nobody attacked them.

I also have no problem with (limited) legal immigration. In order to ever achieve/regain this ability the border must be sealed up tight. What has happened the last 4 years is a damn disgrace...but the ones who should be ashamed of themselves for being complicit in this invasion happen to be shameless pathological liars. The Dimwit wing of the Uniparty is without shame, and their garbage policies will quickly destroy our country.

As to you calling me a racist, you can shove that. I don't care what race people are, between my black siblings and the ~80 amigos I am responsible for every workday of my life I think I am likely more familiar with brown and black folks than the vast majority of white folks. We all have predispositions and biases...thats why stereotypes exist. They are hilarious honestly because they tend to be true. Dave Chappelle is my favorite "equal opportunity offender". There are lots of good, honest, hardworking guys that have immigrated from the South. The criminals and gang members are the problem. We need a zero tolerance policy for immigrants that are convicted of crimes...especially sexual and violent crimes.

As far as religion goes, i have always said the exact same things about muslims and islam in general. I have read the entire quran sura by sura (verse). Islam is not compatible with Western society. It is a backwards religion of hate and violence, founded by a bastard child named Ishmael...as an act of rebellion against his father Abraham for not receiving a birthright (inheritance) as his half-brothers received. Their supposedly holy book tells them they can and should hate, lie to, cheat, and kill "the infidels" which is any non-muslim. That belief system is in no way compatible with a Western nation like the US. The "prophet" they idolize was a child molester who married a 6yo girl, but waited til she was a 9yo before he raped her. He said that muslims can beat their wives, even using a "rod" or stick as long as its diameter isnt bigger than the mans thumb. Even today in some muslim countries a wife caught cheating, or a gay person can be put to death per sharia law. Its terrible. I have no problem with insincere muslims that ignore all the commands from allah and muhammed telling them to hate and kill us infidels. They are likely no more dangerous than "Christians" who don't read the Bible or go to church. A devout, obedient muslim is a threat to everyone except muslims. I have a real problem with that. Perhaps you think thats bigotry...i think its simply reality. America better wake up in a hurry, or we too will end up like Europe.
If you say you're not racist then I'll take your word for it, and it's really your business. But your sympathy for the EDL choirboys is clear from your post, and racism is what they're all about.

There's a difference between your hypotheticals and what's happening in Britain. Both sides of the fight were involved in the conflict which sparked the larger fight. There were no bogus social media posts blaming the uninvolved people two tables down and saying to attack them and nobody attacked them.
both sides were involved in the stabbing of 10 girls at a dance party? and granted I haven't seen a motive, but I am willing to bet there is some room in there to find some racial motivations.

just like the mostly peaceful protests, once the mob gets going, its impossible to stop, or control. doesn't make any of it ok, or excusable. just saying I think its a stretch to blame everything on a racist motive.

both sides were involved in the stabbing of 10 girls at a dance party? and granted I haven't seen a motive, but I am willing to bet there is some room in there to find some racial motivations.

just like the mostly peaceful protests, once the mob gets going, its impossible to stop, or control. doesn't make any of it ok, or excusable. just saying I think its a stretch to blame everything on a racist motive.
Neither side now involved were party to the stabbing. The EDL's a racist organization so if they're involved, and they are, then there's a racist angle being played.

Neither side now involved were party to the stabbing. The EDL's a racist organization so if they're involved, and they are, then there's a racist angle being played.
like I said you got the mob involved, you throw thousands of people out there, you are going to have racists. the counter protesting by the pro Hamas and Hezbollah groups show it just as well as the presence of EDL.

the protesters are far more than EDL. there are only a couple hundred EDL members, they aren't the movers or shakers. heck according to the British government officials the EDL doesn't officially exist anymore. they are the loud people who cameras love to find and make the rule rather than the exception. sounds like the KKK, more feds than actual members, and given far more power by the media than they field in real life just to drive clicks and fear/control.

if you go to UT football game, there is going to be a Tennessee fan flying a confederate flag as a true believer of the cause SOMEWHERE. Does that make every UT fan a racist for being at the same event? does it make the football game a racist event?

UK First Minister Tells Muslims the Government ‘Is On Their Side’ During Mosque Visit​

A national leader in the UK, in a visit to a mosque in Edinburgh on Monday, told Muslims in the country that the government is “on their side” as civil strife in response to mass migration broke out in England and Northern Ireland over the past week.

First Minister John Swinney, the head of the locally-devolved leftist government in the nation of Scotland — one of four nations in the United Kingdom — met with Muslim community leaders at the Edinburgh Central Mosque to express the state’s solidarity with the Islamic community.

The head of the leftist-separatist Scottish National Party (SNP) added: “To anyone who contemplates acting against that – the full force of the law is available to ensure that any such behaviour will be addressed.”

VN Store

Back