Mike Norvell

I guess we’ll see

So, explain to me why he would give up the program he's doing fantastic with to start over at Florida or FSU?

Furthermore, do you honestly think Ole Miss and their boosters are going to be outbid by either of those programs? They know they've got a winner and they'll pay to keep him.

Other than UGA, there's a power void in the SEC at the moment with Saban retiring. Kiffin is doing very well in recruiting, NIL and the transfer portal and translating that to wins on the field. He's primed to make a run at the playoffs without Saban getting in the way and let's face it, the rest of the old SEC West teams are sorely lacking at the moment.

If anything, UF and FSU should be scared of him and Heupel and Smart and a dozen other coaches poaching their talent in the portal.

Reactions: adam.vol and Jehu
So, explain to me why he would give up the program he's doing fantastic with to start over at Florida or FSU?

Furthermore, do you honestly think Ole Miss and their boosters are going to be outbid by either of those programs? They know they've got a winner and they'll pay to keep him.

Other than UGA, there's a power void in the SEC at the moment with Saban retiring. Kiffin is doing very well in recruiting, NIL and the transfer portal and translating that to wins on the field. He's primed to make a run at the playoffs without Saban getting in the way and let's face it, the rest of the old SEC West teams are sorely lacking at the moment.

If anything, UF and FSU should be scared of him and Heupel and Smart and a dozen other coaches poaching their talent in the portal.
Just an opinion but I think it’s much easier to win and recruit at a national championship level at both of those schools compared to Ole Miss. History also proves that to be true. Lane has gone all in the past two years in the portal because he knows this year is his best chance to make the playoffs.

I bet neither will hire Deion. Last year was kind of fun to watch for a minute with all the hype, but I don’t see those programs wasting their time with him. On the other hand, you never know what a desperate program might resort to.
I didn’t think a single second of it was fun. The Deion stuff was stupid from the beginning. Total train wreck from the beginning, the media coverage was ridiculous.

Reactions: Tnslim1 and jackaro
Who goes first? Norvell, Napier, Stoops, Beamer, other?

Gimme the field on this one.

FSU is stuck with Norvell due to financials.

Florida will let Sunbelt Billy take the beatings in their games against highly rated teams before they fire him.

Stoops-LOL. Who else could KY get?

Beamer-kind of a wild card. If the reason for their AD going bye bye was the signs thing then yeah he gone very soon also.

Reactions: SpookyAction
Read an article last week saying UF should bring on Tebow to be their HC. Also saw another saying Urban was headed back. Saw another this week saying Urban was going to Michgan. It's fun reading these ridiculous articles when we are rock solid at HC.
It's so nice to not be going through that every year anymore.

Mike Norvell is 0-4 in last 4 games FSU is 0-3 to start season though favored in all 3 games FSU can't win with their highly paid NIL veterans Time for a youth movement to get game experience for next season

Word on the street is that Napier is already done. But, the folks who would take over are not available mid season.

I think only one name make sense to keep Lagway.

VN Store

Back