Mince Mouth

So KY is now running an up-tempo offense? That's news to me. I feel like Stoops prefers more of a traditional offensive scheme/philosophy.. They have a new OC, came from Boise State.

Anyways, Mincey says that KY's offense is faster than Tennessee's... I'll believe it when I see it !

Hope Mincey keeps talking. No sarcasm or jab meant. The amount of info he just revealed was good and I hope he keeps doing it.

Let on that the outside zone and stretch plays are setups to throwing over the top shortly after.

Is it a novel strategy? No. But every tidbit of knowing what their OC is trying to accomplish helps out great.

According to Mincey, KY is gonna:
Run faster than us
Push us off the ball
Take care of business
Punch us in the mouth
Etc.

Hope they assign that dude a chaperone so he doesn’t get suspended before the game (like he did for our UF game). Then we’ll see if he can make good on all of his talk. I’m betting it’s going to be a long afternoon for him.

The guy just help himself, to me it suggests feelings of inferiority and regret. Hope we kick them in the teeth and mop the field with them for 60 minutes.

Reactions: volmanjr
My genuine hope is we utterly humiliate the KY Wildcats, and stomp Mr. Mince Mouth into silence. Silence so profound that he becomes mute when even trying to talk about anything related to the state of Tennessee.
Source: MSN
The kind of people who want to go to a smaller pond so that they feel like a bigger fish almost universally begin believing that the pond is bigger than it really is.

I’m more worried about Deniko Slaughter and Arkansas to be honest.

That got a transfer from Utah at RB
QB from Boise State who is a true DT QB
Deniko is starting at NB for the Razorbacks.
And other key transfers.

My genuine hope is we utterly humiliate the KY Wildcats, and stomp Mr. Mince Mouth into silence. Silence so profound that he becomes mute when even trying to talk about anything related to the state of Tennessee.
Source: MSN

I would rather see Tennessee beat Kentucky in men's basketball 3 times every season.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
"So when we go there Nov. 2 to Neyland and we bust them in the mouth, we can put the standard back over here."

Dude is delusional. My man, the standard has never been over there. It’s always been exactly what it currently is.
Preseason trash talk is just so dumb, especially from players about a game in November. I wish I could say none of our players had ever done it in the past but there have been years we were chirping over the summer about some game other than the first, it's not a good sign in general and this is not a good sign for Kentucky, they need to focus on their opener.

And one wonders why disgruntled players transfer to other schools. He'll be disgruntled there as well I suspect.

Reactions: onevol74
The kind of people who want to go to a smaller pond so that they feel like a bigger fish almost universally begin believing that the pond is bigger than it really is.
I just want to watch the turncoat croak.

How is it clutching pearls saying a dude has a big mouth? When he indeed, has a big mouth.

Because really, who cares? This is the transfer portal and NIL that everyone wanted - players bolt for absurd reasons at the drop of a hat and people are shocked when they take a jab at their former school?

Get real, most of our roster is not in the least bit loyal to UT or Heupel, it’s strictly transactional at this point. Welcome to college football in 2024

Because really, who cares? This is the transfer portal and NIL that everyone wanted - players bolt for absurd reasons at the drop of a hat and people are shocked when they take a jab at their former school?

Get real, most of our roster is not in the least bit loyal to UT or Heupel, it’s strictly transactional at this point. Welcome to college football in 2024
Transferring is one thing, even to a rival, but this is the second time he’s thrown shade at the UT and that’s a different thing entirely. Transferring to a team we routinely destroy and then taking multiple shots at us is pretty wild.

So KY is now running an up-tempo offense? That's news to me. I feel like Stoops prefers more of a traditional offensive scheme/philosophy.. They have a new OC, came from Boise State.

Anyways, Mincey says that KY's offense is faster than Tennessee's... I'll believe it when I see it !
Boise state ran fewer plays than us with much more time of possession than us. 67.5 plays per game in 31 minutes of possession. vs our 71 plays per game in 25 minutes of possession.

if they are going faster than us its a complete philosophical change for the new OC as well.

Reactions: Carlitovol

VN Store

Back