Mince Mouth

He sounds bitter to me.

Makes me think that he transferred as he was told that he was going to lose his starting position due to new players.

Just guessing, but he is clearly expressing anger/frustration.

Reactions: MississippiVOLS
Transferring is one thing, even to a rival, but this is the second time he’s thrown shade at the UT and that’s a different thing entirely. Transferring to a team we routinely destroy and then taking multiple shots at us is pretty wild.

It’s really not wild. It’s a nothingburger

So KY is now running an up-tempo offense? That's news to me. I feel like Stoops prefers more of a traditional offensive scheme/philosophy.. They have a new OC, came from Boise State.

Anyways, Mincey says that KY's offense is faster than Tennessee's... I'll believe it when I see it !
Thinking of the real football remark from 2 season's ago, makes me wonder if we go Heuper fast in this one

So KY is now running an up-tempo offense? That's news to me. I feel like Stoops prefers more of a traditional offensive scheme/philosophy.. They have a new OC, came from Boise State.

Anyways, Mincey says that KY's offense is faster than Tennessee's... I'll believe it when I see it !
Well, after all, they did copy our checker design, so it's just another little boy imitating their idol.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

There's fast and then there's fast and good.

Reactions: ftsandersvol
He sounds bitter to me.

Makes me think that he transferred as he was told that he was going to lose his starting position due to new players.

Just guessing, but he is clearly expressing anger/frustration.
Mincey is a good tackle. I doubt he was told to transfer, but I am sure he was told that he would have to compete for the position…he may have felt he deserved it or he may have felt he deserved more $$.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back