Mini Helmets

I bought a shrunken head from an Achuar Tribesman while in Ecuador some years. Maybe I should keep in in a miniature Vol helmet. :eek:hmy:

Reactions: 1 person
I have Eric Berry, Butch, Bill Bates and Fulmer autographed mini helmets. Just got my man room started a few months ago.

I have 30 signed Vols mini helmets EB, Witten, PM, CP, Crompton, Ainge, Worley, Bray, Casey Clausen, Al Wilson, Montario Hardesty, Travis Henry, John Henderson, Robert Meachem,Donte Stallworth,Jayson Swain, Hurd, Dobbs, Marquez North, CBJ, CPF, Tee Martin, Tauren Poole, DaRick Rogers, Justin Hunter, Jamal Lewis, Troy Fleming, Arian Foster, Omar Gaither, Peerless Price -- still hoping to add more

Awesome collection, but am I the only one with OCD that wants to turn that one helmet the other way? I am assuming it is displayed for the signature to show.

Haha I'm in the same boat. Actually the pic I posted is kinda old... As I was able to get more mini helmets I adjusted them around so that everything matched in the same direction

IMG_0428.jpg

Here is my collection. Peyton, EB mini & Full Size, Al Wilson UT & Broncos, Peerless Price, Carl Pickens, Haynesworth, AJ Green, Bobby Bowen, Lloyd Carr, Kenny Britt, Herschel Walker.

I've got 4 right now. A Peyton signed Colts helmet, A Heath Shuler signed Redskins helmet (plus an 8x10 signed Shuler pic) and then 2 unsigned helmets .... a Vols and a Broncos helmet. My fave collectible is a framed print "In Command" showing Peyton beating Alabama in Tuscaloosa with Jay Graham running out of the backfield and the O-Line standing up Bama's D Line.
tengg04SfmspcnL.jpg

I've got mini helmets signed by Johnny Majors, Eric Berry, Peyton Manning, and Butch Jones...I also have a Dooley one, but we won't talk about that :)

Reactions: RockyWW
I have around 5-6 of them. One with Butch Jones. All others have at least 15 autographs a piece. Gonna get a smokey gray one next year. Also gonna try to create my own with vinyl wrapping thought about carbon fiber with orange stripe and t or orange chrome with gray or white stripe with T then will start getting all of SEC

I looked for a smokey grey one this year to give my dad, them jokers were $500.

VN Store

Back