‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Their recruiting, I’ve seen this with a lot of recruits that talk to Tennessee, they’re recruiting very well and they like to have a genuine connection. The conversation will start off with football but never ends with football. When I talk to Coach Heupel we never talk about football.”

See quotes like these really give you optimism for the future.Yea it's anyone guess what the end result looks like but I truly believe Heupel and company will give it hell no matter and leave us in a better spot than they found us.I personally hope he's here for 10 more years but results speak for themselves and u can't say we ain't trying.

What's up folks.

I've known Chandavian a long time. I held off a long time on putting in a CB for him, because his recruitment has taken many a twist and turn. But suffice it to say I wouldn't have dropped the crystal ball if I didn't have plenty of reason to believe the love affair between him and Tennessee is real.

Let me put it this way: if it were November, that confidence level would be a 9 or 10. The only reason I've kept it at moderate confidence is because he still has a summer of visits ahead, and there's always a chance things change when OV's roll around. But y'all should be very confident in your chances with Chandavian at the moment.
-OU insider from 247

What's up folks.

I've known Chandavian a long time. I held off a long time on putting in a CB for him, because his recruitment has taken many a twist and turn. But suffice it to say I wouldn't have dropped the crystal ball if I didn't have plenty of reason to believe the love affair between him and Tennessee is real.

Let me put it this way: if it were November, that confidence level would be a 9 or 10. The only reason I've kept it at moderate confidence is because he still has a summer of visits ahead, and there's always a chance things change when OV's roll around. But y'all should be very confident in your chances with Chandavian at the moment.
-OU insider from 247
❤️ @spyre

What's up folks.

-OU insider from 247
1648473264074.gif

What's up folks.

-OU insider from 247
1648473832436.gif

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back