'25 MO WR DeJerrian Miller

From Rivals:

Timetable: First game of season

Miller has ended up way under the radar as a four-star prospect. He’s fairly quiet and lets his play do the talking, but he’s a great prospect. Miller racked up 66 catches for 1,361 yards and 25 touchdowns as a junior. He took summer official visits to Ole Miss, Tennessee and Kentucky.

Miller told Rivals that he wants to make his commitment around the first game of his senior season. It’s a tough race to handicap right now but keep an eye on Tennessee. He had great things to say about his time in Knoxville after his official visit to Rocky Top.

From Rivals:

Timetable: First game of season

Miller has ended up way under the radar as a four-star prospect. He’s fairly quiet and lets his play do the talking, but he’s a great prospect. Miller racked up 66 catches for 1,361 yards and 25 touchdowns as a junior. He took summer official visits to Ole Miss, Tennessee and Kentucky.

Miller told Rivals that he wants to make his commitment around the first game of his senior season. It’s a tough race to handicap right now but keep an eye on Tennessee. He had great things to say about his time in Knoxville after his official visit to Rocky Top
I like Miller, just didn’t think we would take another WR after landing Smith.

Word is his hands have let him down a lot since being on campus. I hope he gets it together.
Reminds me of the DJ Jefferson situation for the basketball team the last couple of years. Tons of talent but just hasn't translated, although not the exact same reasons. The good thing imo is he, like DJ didn't just hop in the portal at the first sign of adversity. Hopefully Leacock's light clicks on here and not somewhere else.

Brother by all accounts he was behind Walkons for the 2nd Offseason in a row… Obviously I hope he Figures it out but let’s not act like he’s lived up to that top 75 player status

Legit don’t know - which walk ons are ahead of him on the depth chart? Also didn’t he get hurt again this offseason?

Legit don’t know - which walk ons are ahead of him on the depth chart? Also didn’t he get hurt again this offseason?
Yes he was hurt but this is some stuff from the past couple months.
Also sorry mods if this isn’t supposed to be talked about in this forum.

Attachments

• IMG_0737.png
    IMG_0737.png
    882.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0738.png
    IMG_0738.png
    528.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0739.png
    IMG_0739.png
    491.8 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: VolByLaw and BbwVol
He is a RS FR for crying out loud. It took Hyatt until his JR year to figure it all out. Tillman was a SR before he got going.

I disagree about Hyatt. He exploded his junior year, but was a contributor before that. Squirrel White is proof that the staff will give talent a chance too.

I hope I'm wrong but it seems that he's being / been recruited over.

Reactions: VolByLaw
He is a RS FR for crying out loud. It took Hyatt until his JR year to figure it all out. Tillman was a SR before he got going.
I’m not rooting against him? I’m not saying he can’t figure it out? Im not saying pull his scholarship? I’m just saying as of Today July 23rd he hasn’t shown anyone that he’s an SEC caliber player… I hope he has a great fall camp and that he becomes a big part of the plan for 2025… but you have to perform to be in the SEC or you will be recruited over. So far he hasn’t performed and it sounds to me Miller might be a replacement for his spot. Obviously I could turn out to be wrong about him as a player but as of now I’m not

Reactions: VolByLaw
I disagree about Hyatt. He exploded his junior year, but was a contributor before that. Squirrel White is proof that the staff will give talent a chance too.

Squirrel had almost 500 yards his freshman year. I’m not saying Leacock won’t contribute because i hope he does, but like we saw with Bradley, if things aren’t clicking and were simultaneously recruiting 5 star players at that position, sometimes something’s gotta give. He’s looking at:
Squirrel
Brazzell
Nimrod
Matthews
Webb
Staley
Spillman
That are currently ahead of him going into the 2025 season as things stand now.

Reactions: VolByLaw and BbwVol
Yes he was hurt but this is some stuff from the past couple months.
Also sorry mods if this isn’t supposed to be talked about in this forum.
These are the reports I’d seen in the last 7 months. One in January, one in June and one in July.

Reactions: BbwVol

Yeah Hyatt should’ve had 3 TDs in that first breakout game against Bama he had. He was the tiniest bit out of bounds if I recall correctly that called back one

VN Store

Back