Mob

The mob is active...in Italy.

the Gulf, Sinaloa, and New Jalisco Cartels prob have more influence in SEC sports than those idgits.

Guess by now everyone’s heard the rumors! X Vandy QB saying some disturbing things about the SEC. Said he was approached by the mob to throw games….lol
Disclaimer….read it on Facebook!
Which years?

He threw a total of 17 passes. If you were a connected guy is this the sort of player you’d offer $300 K to throw games? Trust me I’ve known guys that were involved in that club. This is total BS and this guy is looking for attention. He keeps mentioning certain factions of organized crime, he’ll get it.

Mo is proof we need to be careful while visiting the bars in Nashville. Someone obviously spiked his drink and he had hallucinations.

Reactions: volfeeva
Guess by now everyone’s heard the rumors! X Vandy QB saying some disturbing things about the SEC. Said he was approached by the mob to throw games….lol
Disclaimer….read it on Facebook!
Yeah, I was approached by the Mafia as well. They wanted me to kneecap Vandy's equipment manager so he couldn't wash their jerseys. It is an established fact that dirty uniforms lower moral and shave points.

I would believe it more if the refs were the ones taking money, because they have the opportunity to influence a game. But a second string QB at Vandy? No way.

Reactions: StarRaider
I would believe it more if the refs were the ones taking money, because they have the opportunity to influence a game. But a second string QB at Vandy? No way.
In this day and age refs dont need the Mob - just a Fanduel account

People are joking about this but from time to time over the last 5-10 years watching the SEC I have seen plays that made me wonder about this. Especially dropped passes by consistent receivers. And as much money as college football controls in the betting cycles it could very well be true.

VN Store

Back