Momentum is easier to keep when you're on top...

Do you have momentum on the bottom?

When was the last time you guys won a national championship? Oh, how rude of me...you don't know what that is. How bout the last time SC has won an SEC championship? Damn, nevermind...you guys don't know what that is either.

When was the last time UT beat SC? Think waaaaaay back.:loco:

Unless you're 16, 2009 isn't "waaaaaay back".

It was a fabulous night! Halloween Day! I wore the pom pom pants to the game. It rained, but nobody cared. We were supporting a new coach and hungry.

And the games since then shouldn't be comforting to you.

Kiffin's year here. We almost beat your team every time we play them though. The game last year and the year before that was close but Dooley was coach so we found ways to lose.

Counting moral victories now? I thought only Vandy fans did that. :)

Reactions: 1 person
When was the last time UT beat SC? Think waaaaaay back.:loco:

You mean in 09 when we wore black Unis on Halloween when the Gamecocks were top 25 we beat the tar out of them?

Yeah... That isn't far back. Who do you think you are? Florida?

Do you have momentum on the bottom?

I would not know being a Tennessee fan, tell me Gamecock, how does it feel? Your sports program, along with the Commodedoors, have the most experience!

On second thought, I really don't care because you will be getting bUTch slapped in a few months. Just go away troll and play on a lower tier site, if your fans have one.

Last edited:
When was the last time you guys won a national championship? Oh, how rude of me...you don't know what that is. How bout the last time SC has won an SEC championship? Damn, nevermind...you guys don't know what that is either.

What is this place called Atlanta the SEC speaks of?!?!? Haha

VN Store

Back