Moms for Liberty (to have threesomes)

I'm getting out. Just try and stop me.
You're a transplant anyway.

I'm talking about those occupying the middle, 50 miles inland from the coast. Plus Tallahassee, Jacksonville, and Orlando.
Those folks need to stay put.

Reactions: gcbvol

I'm talking about those occupying the middle, 50 miles inland from the coast. Plus Tallahassee, Jacksonville, and Orlando.
Orlando was redundant but I dont wanna take any chances.

People like calling Tennesseans redneck, but I haven't seen anything quite like central FL. I'd hate breaking down in those parts.

People like calling Tennesseans redneck, but I haven't seen anything quite like central FL. I'd hate breaking down in those parts.
It must be the oppressive summer weather that fries their brain.

You're around Lakeland, right? I'm talking about some of the places off SR70. We've taken it to the east coast a couple times. Once you get around Arcadia heading east it gets interesting.
Banjo music from Deliverance?

You're around Lakeland, right? I'm talking about some of the places off SR70. We've taken it to the east coast a couple times. Once you get around Arcadia heading east it gets interesting.
Yep and we travel to ft Myers and Sebring quite often to see family. I figured you were talking about Polk since it's a common joke

😁

View attachment 669123
It's actually very similar to NE TN to me
What's the order for undesirable white folks?

My guess (ascending order of least desirable)
Country folk
Hillbillies
Rednecks
White trash
Trailer trash
Bama fans

Reactions: Vol8188 and gcbvol
Yep and we travel to ft Myers and Sebring quite often to see family. I figured you were talking about Polk since it's a common joke
Polk Co. Is home to the great Sheriff Grady Judd. A national treasure!!!!

There are signs Florida is souring on DeSantis. Several of his backed candidates lost, and folks around here (quite conservative) have been vocally unhappy with legislators.

Make no mistake, it remains in GOP control; however, there is a shift toward more qualified candidates versus cuture warriors and unqualified DeSantis cronies.

I’m very curious what a post Trump party looks like. I’m hoping we do have more professional candidates

I’m very curious what a post Trump party looks like. I’m hoping we do have more professional candidates
I just want competent, professional candidates no matter party. I am so tired of the wholly unqualified cronies and over the top political caricatures we've been presented.

I'm definitely left of center, but do not hate conservatives. Where I live most of the local election candidates are Republican, so I vote for the most qualified in my eyes. The problem is a lot of what I'd consider good candidates have been pushed out by unprofessional, unqualified cronies. And we've paid the price.

There are always going to be compromises, which is okay. Compromise is a good thing, imo. It means folks are working versus posturing while getting jack **** done.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlipKidVol

VN Store

Back