Monday Regional Finals discussion thread

If the batter didn't act like he got hit then he didn't get hit.

200w.gif

He's out!

Tell me again about this legendary coach at USM. He definitely needs to retire if he is willing to throw a kid on two days rest who has already thrown 123 pitches. D1Baseball is trying their best to protect his legacy but you can tell Kendall Rodgers wants to say what he really thinks.

Most people in this thread do realize how hard players are throwing and that for most pitchers, they are throwing their fast ball as hard as they possibly can with some semblance of control. Not even complete control. I implore everyone this week to go throw a rock or baseball ONCE or twice as hard as they possibly can, just to see how it actually feels.

Reactions: rockytop36
Most people in this thread do realize how hard players are throwing and that for most pitchers, they are throwing their fast ball as hard as they possibly can with some semblance of control. Not even complete control. I implore everyone this week to go throw a rock or baseball ONCE or twice as hard as they possibly can, just to see how it actually feels.

Nope, at my age I know what will happen.

Reactions: Drewbydoo

The fast ball is easier on the arm than most other pitches.
I would think these tired guys are going up there to throw their fast ball - and changeup if they have to.

I can't remember the last Ivy League team to play at UT.

In 1993- My senior year, Yale was schedule to play but there was this whole blizzard thing that showed how weak our ground crew was to not be able to get the field in playing shape.

VN Store

Back