Montario Hardesty is

Looking pretty solid against the Titans right now. He's obviously the backup to Peyton Hillis but I think he'll have a good NFL career. I always liked Hardesty and I'm glad to get to see him play.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Oh yeah he and the Browns were extremely impressive today. What Hardesty get? About a buck fifty?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Wow....I'm a big Montario fan, but damn.....

Attachments

• CH4F225roberto-duran.jpg
    CH4F225roberto-duran.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 22
Questions surround Cleveland's Trent Richardson - Yahoo! Sports

Meanwhile, from Yahoo! Fantasy notes:

Wed, Aug 8
Hardesty was listed as Cleveland's No.2 back behind Trent Richardson on the team's first official depth chart release Tuesday, according to the Browns' official site.

Recommendation: While Brandon Jackson may get more part-time carries in passing situations when Richardson needs a breather, Hardesty's skills translate better should the need arise for a full-time replacement. This battle is not over, but Tuesday's announcement hints that Hardesty is the better bet as a handcuff to Richardson.

Dude is ruined. He's going to have the joints of a 90 year old by the time it's said and done. I feel bad for the guy. A few million dollars isn't worth your mobility for the rest of your life.

Dude is ruined. He's going to have the joints of a 90 year old by the time it's said and done. I feel bad for the guy. A few million dollars isn't worth your mobility for the rest of your life.

Well, aren't you just Mr. Positive?

6a01310f9ede0b970c01901ba11660970b-800wi

VN Store

Back