Moore kicked off the bench

It's an absolute rule, church and state, you can't draw fine distinctions or else the exception shallows the rule.

yes, lawfool. where is separation between church and state in the constitution.

the fact it, it was placed there by an anti-constitutional, anti-Christian judge and it's pushed by the anti-Christian Marxist since. it was a wrong opinion and a lie. lawgaytor, you're a foolish lawyer.

Good...activist judges on both sides need to be recalled...I can think of 9 on SCOTUS I'd like to toss...no damn way every decision should be 5-4 based on their politics.

Moore held to the constitution, it's all the other activist judges who have warped it.

Good...activist judges on both sides need to be recalled...I can think of 9 on SCOTUS I'd like to toss...no damn way every decision should be 5-4 based on their politics.

Considering there are currently only 8 members of the Supreme Court, who is the 9th member you would "toss"?

Reactions: 2 people

the fact it, it was placed there by an anti-constitutional, anti-Christian judge and it's pushed by the anti-Christian Marxist since. it was a wrong opinion and a lie. lawgaytor, you're a foolish lawyer.

Oh, please enlighten me. Delve into these waters just a little deeper so that we can discuss your opinion...

Reactions: 3 people

You really need to brush up on the founding of the US. You really don't know US history at all apparently.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back