More Climate BS...

I could see that being implemented in certain states/cities here.

I loved the thread after the Tweet... (X-clamation?). People were asking where to donate to the Blade Runners that are taking out/down the cameras. I might even toss in a set of diag cutters to help out...

Of course, knowing the UK, they'd ban those too before long.

I loved the thread after the Tweet... (X-clamation?). People were asking where to donate to the Blade Runners that are taking out/down the cameras. I might even toss in a set of diag cutters to help out...

do you have to sign on twitter to read comments now? i don’t see them anymore

These moron idiots who keep the support of this hoax lives in a cult of insanity daily.

Actually I'd agree with Mayorkas this time. There is an unusual airhead concentration in DC and it's definitely affecting the climate there and across the country ... and not for the better. The worst part is the airheads in DC are continually on the rise - exponentially and with step increases when dems gain power. The DC climate shift is spreading across the country with large and accumulating low brain pressure stagnation on the west and upper east coasts and with isolated concentrations over major cities inland and more generally in some states like CO. At this point, we are pretty well screwed as a country as the low pressure areas spawn mentally depleting storms that spread more widely. The cloud patterns over most affected areas are generally in the form of a "?" and are correctly termed "accumulating curio-dumbus".

They’re still trying to figure out how to keep hammers out of people’s hands. Unfettered hammer access is a real problem over there.

Cutters may be safe for a while.

I know she kicked the lunatic "all things" anti-american Dem Party to the cub like hot garbage but has she declared to be associated with any other political party yet? If so, I missed her announcement.

Nope, I don't think so...but she should be welcomed on the stage. Bernie wasn't a Dem either but...

The second link has a lot I'm still getting through but I read enough to believe it was the sort of info I thought you were looking for. I read the first and third studies in their entirety.
Did you understand how the observations were compared to time periods where soil samples weren't recorded?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Why won’t Biden declare a national emergency? the backlash would be tremendous so they just keep the heat up for the frogs. At some point with both chambers, they will do it.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Did you understand how the observations were compared to time periods where soil samples weren't recorded?

"Paleoclimatic proxies indicate that SWNA experienced many severe swings in hydroclimate before the observed period. In particular, tree-ring records reveal several megadrought events during the Medieval era and subsequent centuries (~850–1600 CE) that dwarfed all droughts in the following 400 years in intensity and duration (12). "

"Here, we use 1521 tree-ring chronologies to reconstruct 0- to 200-cm summer (June to August) soil moisture and snow water equivalent (hereinafter termed “soil moisture” collectively) anomalies on a 0.5° latitude-longitude grid back to 800 CE across western North America [(30); Fig. 1]. Soil-moisture anomalies are standardized relative to the entire 800–2018 CE period, and the magnitude of negative anomalies indicates drought severity. "

They're making estimates based on corroborating evidence. They cite the sources to the studies on the tree rings but I have not read them yet.

VN Store

Back