More Climate BS...

California and New Jersey banning gas powered leaf blowers as well as at least 100 other US cities.

The article specifically talks about leaf blowers, but then quotes landscapers talking about the need to use 2 stroke machines and turn them sideways...which I believe they are talking about straight bar weedeaters there since they are frequently turned sideways to edge sidewalks, driveways etc but I have never seen anyone attempt to turn a gas blower sideways because they are backpack types and turning a blower sideways doesnt change anything about its effects on leaves?

So ...weird article I guess. I wonder if they are actually banning all gas burning lanscaping tools or not? They make electric everything now, even big zero turn mowers. Of course it actually makes far more pollution to produce the batteries, all new tools, then burn mostly coal to produce the electricity to actually run this new equipment than it would have to just keep running the ICE powered tools....but who cares about those pesky facts. The Climate Hoax Grifters don't ever concern themselves with facts when there are feelings to use instead.

Reactions: tbwhhs

Get a clue, WTN. The take-over of family farms has been going on for decades. Corporate American in the form of agribusiness has been muscling out farmers right and left since the 1970s at least. Both parties, beholden to agribusiness lobbyists, allow this to happen.

Get a clue, WTN. The take-over of family farms has been going on for decades. Corporate American in the form of agribusiness has been muscling out farmers right and left since the 1970s at least. Both parties, beholden to agribusiness lobbyists, allow this to happen.

The government wants to consolidate food production into the fewest hands possible, easier to control the producers, price and people.

Federal judge Blocks Biden’s pause on LNG export permits​

The decision to stay the LNG pause upends one of Joe Biden’s major policy nods to climate-focused activists who have accused the president of not doing enough to mitigate planet-warming emissions.

1719885716390.png

A federal judge in Louisiana on Monday put the Energy Department’s pause on natural gas export permits on hold, dealing another legal blow to the Biden administration’s climate agenda.

The decision to stay the LNG pause upends one of Joe Biden’s major policy nods to climate-focused activists who have accused the president of not doing enough to mitigate planet-warming emissions despite Democrats passing the largest investment in climate in history via the Inflation Reduction Act.

VN Store

Back