More democratic pedos

These kinds of threads have a way of coming back to bite you on the azz.

Reactions: flint
Do you think I care if someone posts a link about Republican pedo? I don’t. All politicians are sick and twisted. But it seems liberals want to think their side is less morally bankrupt. They aren’t.
You are scared of brown people on planes. Literally the dumbest thing I have ever seen anyone post. Just stop thinking. Bc your thinking isn't working. You are a disgusting person.

Do you think I care if someone posts a link about Republican pedo? I don’t. All politicians are sick and twisted. But it seems liberals want to think their side is less morally bankrupt. They aren’t.
Well since you asked. Yeah, I do think you care.

Reactions: volfanhill
You are scared of brown people on planes. Literally the dumbest thing I have ever seen anyone post. Just stop thinking. Bc your thinking isn't working. You are a disgusting person.

Ok I need to know the story on this, I’ve seen reference to it several times. Care to point me in the right direction or explain?

Dude just stop with your petty BS. The brown plane thing was a joke. You keep repeating it makes you look like a bigger joke. Am I disgusting person for hating pedophiles? If that’s the case I will gladly be a disgusting person. Grow up.

Ok I need to know the story on this, I’ve seen reference to it several times. Care to point me in the right direction or explain?

I will give you the story. Some years back I made a post joking about boarding a plane and seeing some Arab people on it. I then said I got scared and asked off the plane. It never happened. Yet people on here took it as the truth. It was hilarious to see many of the reactions I got.

Now anytime a poster who gets their panties in a twist by something I post they bring it up. It makes them look foolish and dumb. There you have it.

I will give you the story. Some years back I made a post joking about boarding a plane and seeing some Arab people on it. I then said I got scared and asked off the plane. It never happened. Yet people on here took it as the truth. It was hilarious to see many of the reactions I got.

Now anytime a poster who gets their panties in a twist by something I post they bring it up. It makes them look foolish and dumb. There you have it.

You made up a story about being a racist p**sy?

That's just pathetic.

Reactions: volfanhill

Wouldn't surprise me if he finally edited his post out. I'll see if I can dig up myself quoting it.

It's one of the all time cringe moments on VN. He tries to walk it back as some sort of joke now because even he knows how ****ing stupid it was.

EDIT: he didn't delete it. You get a cookie, BOT.

Here she is.

They don't scare me. They disgust me. Since 1970 over 3000 Americans have been killed by Muslims here in the US. So sorry if I don't share the same Muslims are inherently good crap. I guess this is the same old oh we should be PC and respect everybody right? Well I am not like that. So why should I respect or like a people who kill Americans for joy?

So because of what they have done, I automatically suspect any Middle Eastern person as a terrorist. Last year in Atlanta I saw a Middle Eastern person on the same plane as me and I requested to be let off. Sorry but I don't trust anyone from the Middle East and never will.

Alright, that's all you get from me this morning. Lisboa's calling my name.

If it was a joke, it wasn't a very good one. True or not, it was a "foolish and dumb" comment.

Edit: now that I think about it, "Foolish and Dumb" would be a great name for your Netflix comedy special full of your hilarious jokes.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me if the little b***h finally edited his post out. I'll see if I can dig up myself quoting it.

It's one of the all time cringe moments on VN. He tries to walk it back as some sort of joke now because even he knows how ****ing stupid it was.

EDIT: he didn't delete it. You get a cookie, BOT.

Here she is.

Alright, that's all you get from me this morning. Lisboa's calling my name.
Then followed up the joke with this hilarious post

It wasn't because of fear. It was out of disgust. I cannot stand to be in the same building as a Muslim. Well I take that back it is out of fear. Fear out of what I might do to them. I am not naturally violent but I have lost friends in the military because of these morons. Just seeing one on the TV makes me furious.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Think all you like. There may be more pedos on the Republican side. But the democrats have their fair share.

There are sick people across both sides of the aisle. But the left isn’t the side calling everyone else pedos and drumming up outlandish conspiracy theories based on it.

9DC18074-F507-4106-939C-5341396CA6C8.gif

VN Store

Back