More democratic pedos

Dude just stop with your petty BS. The brown plane thing was a joke. You keep repeating it makes you look like a bigger joke. Am I disgusting person for hating pedophiles? If that’s the case I will gladly be a disgusting person. Grow up.
Hello? You got an answer? Almost 200 posts in the original thread after your "joke." Called out by everyone. Never claimed it was a joke in those many posts. Now you do. Why didn't you defend yourself then? We all know why.

Last edited:
Reactions: DinkinFlicka
Hello? You got an answer? Almost 200 posts in the original thread after your "joke." Called out by everyone. Never claimed it was a joke in those many posts. Now you do. Why didn't you defend yourself then? We all know why.
I don't think this thread got the reception BOT thought it would.

Pretty sure both sides are guilty of this. Need to start putting them down like a dog when it hurts someone.

Reactions: Vol since 77
Hello? You got an answer? Almost 200 posts in the original thread after your "joke." Called out by everyone. Never claimed it was a joke in those many posts. Now you do. Why didn't you defend yourself then? We all know why. Biggest pussie on VN.

609CF3F0-BD21-4663-A460-2116A0D982E2.jpeg

VN Store

Back